• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apparently Kurt Angle Invented The Ankle Lock

Kaedon

Reaction score
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...WE_Stars_Using_His_Moves_At_WrestleMania.html

TNA Wrestling performer Kurt Angle, a former WWE Champion, posted numerous messages on his Twitter account during WrestleMania XXVII criticizing Randy Orton, Jack Swagger, Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler for using his trademark finishing maneuvers during their respective matches.

The tweets are as follows:

"To WWE wrestlers, Don't use my Finish. Get more Creative. Hmmmm- Orton. Did I say that."

"I heard Orton had an Awesome match though. Ur welcome. Lol."

"I guess Swagger will use my Ankle Lock as well.Very creative. I'm the Best in the World. You Guys will never be Kurt Angle.can I get an AMEN."

"Kurt Angle will never die. TNA. WWE. I'm a leader. Not follower."

"Why would WWE use my finishes? Is it because I won't go back? R Orton- Angle Slam. M Cole- Ankle Lock? They have some nerve."

"Jerry Lawlor did it too. But He is a Legend. WWE really stuck it to Me.No Love lost. I'm glad that I helped Your biggest Event of the Year:)"

*cough*Ken Shamrock and probably many others before him*cough*

Reaction score
Angle should be honored that other wrestlers are using his finishers, especiall one he created (Angle Slam) but instead he's moaning because he knows he'll never wrestle at Wrestlemania again, I'm sorry but he must have one of the biggest egos in wrestling........ever.

Kaedon

Reaction score
UPDATE!! Kurt Angle now claims someone "Hacked his twitter account"

Lastly,I just found out somebody hacked into my Twitter account.Most of those tweets weren't from me.I just found out today. I will find out

Who would do this? I don't know why somebody would pretend to be me. I apologize for the remarks. I'm not a twitter guy so I rarely use it.

To those who Don't believe my Twitter was hacked into, I could care less. I went to bed at 9pm.I tweewted about Orton only.I didn't watch WM

It's over and done. I don't listen to dirt sheets and I never will. I apologize if I upset anyone with my "1" tweet. WM was reat, I heard.

:roflmao: It wasn't me, it was the one armed man!!

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Everythings been done before as far as 'moves' go in the sports entertainment. I want to thank SCSA for the 'Thesz Press'.

And I know for a fact that SCSA got the 'Thesz Press' from Dutch Mantel.

Point being, instead of taking offense to someone using your move, consider it a sign of respect.

Btw does anyone know what Ken Shamrocks finish was? I believe Jack Swagger used ankle lock outta respect for Ken?

- via The Viper

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
"my twitter account was hacked", is the new: "I'm a sloppy drunk douche".

-C.M. Punk

:lmmmao:

Rell

Reaction score
Angle is about 3 good solid years away from the inevitable wrestler death, lets be frank. Appreciate his wacky drug driven antics while you still have the chance.

Airfixx

Reaction score
God, why do so many assholes insist on saying "I could care less"? :pet-hate-alert:

Anyway, I thought Angle was meant to have really sorted himself out over the last year or so... I guess not.