• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anyone remember Lockard?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Dude's a total goof. He posts on Sherdog now (MMA site) even though he knows nothing about MMA. I saw this post today and had to share. If you remember the nerd this will crack you up

on a topic about if you ever considered being a fighter:
"I probably would have considered it, but I just recently turned 30 and would probably be getting a late start. I missed out.

For what it's worth, I play pretend almost every day that I am a fighter and that I eventually go down as the Greatest to have ever lived. I even have a few different versions of how my career would go down - Who I would beat and in what order. I might share one of them with the rest of you one day soon."

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Dude's a total goof. He posts on Sherdog now (MMA site) even though he knows nothing about MMA. I saw this post today and had to share. If you remember the nerd this will crack you up

on a topic about if you ever considered being a fighter:
"I probably would have considered it, but I just recently turned 30 and would probably be getting a late start. I missed out.

For what it's worth, I play pretend almost every day that I am a fighter and that I eventually go down as the Greatest to have ever lived. I even have a few different versions of how my career would go down - Who I would beat and in what order. I might share one of them with the rest of you one day soon."

It was a sh*t post on his part for sure.

For you to roll out here and post his garbage from a another site is pretty lame on your behalf.

Not sure which is more toothless. Then again, I never did understand what your grudge was against that dude.

Solid Snake

Champion
The only thing I remember about the guy is that he "likes em young". Not sure if that is true or not, but so many people made the joke on here and now that is all I remember him by.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
It was a sh*t post on his part for sure.

For you to roll out here and post his garbage from a another site is pretty lame on your behalf.

Not sure which is more toothless. Then again, I never did understand what your grudge was against that dude.
I just find it funny that he's latched onto MMA and abandoned wrestling. I don't have anything personal against the guy I just find him amusing. He's the type of pretentious basement dweller who will call your girlfriend ugly when he's never held a girl's hand.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
I thought he was 30 when he was active on this site? huh
All I remember of him is crushing on disney chicks.