Anyone need a Graphic?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickwwepin

Reaction score
Well, I was thinking I want to improve my photo editing skills, and would like to start by seeing what I can do with your requests. This is kind of like a sig shop, but will be run a little differently.

If you see a request before yours, please do not post a new one. When I finish the first one, and you see it, then post your request :) Thanks.

BTW, I only do WWE!

Theme: Kane
Colors: Black and dark red
Size: 500x200
Name placement: bottom right/none
Font: Any

=====

Make 2 copies, one with the name placement, and one without it.

Ok! I'm right one it!

Here is the images with Name: (click for site)

Here is it without: (click for site)

Im not sure if you like to colors, or how it came out. If you need any changes just ask :)

Im not making any excuses, but the reason it is so plain is because you didnt ask for anything else. Usually, when I make sigs i do EXACTLY what the person asks for.

Here, have a look at these:

Those are my best ones. Please tell me what you think :)

*Theme: HBK
*Colours: Anything thats looks good
*Person(s): HBK
*Text: Anything that looks good
*Size: any
Name placement: Anywhere

Here you are! (If you want a border, as I forgot to add one, just ask) If you need any changes, just ask!

Guys, if you are looking for a graphic to be made, please forgive me if it is not the way you wanted. I am still learning, and am expanding my knowledge in this field.

Thanks!

Sure, what kind of text?

Tell me how you like this:

Sure Ill make it!

When I clicked on the link, it sent me to a Yahoo page and it will not allow me to view the image. Can you please check that link? Thanks.

Hmm, I finished the banner before you made that reply. Here is the banner I made, with different pics.

If you like it, you can use that. If you want, i can still make the banner with the pics you want.

And, do you like the overall colors and layout (not the pics).

I am going to be going out (won't be back for another 5 hours). When I return, I will work on all requests and finish the GAB poster.

Sure. I will. I am leaving now, and when I return will finish it :)

Ok, here it is. I hope I did it right...? I think this is what you wanted. If any changes are needed, just ask :)

Ok, i will add the smackdown in now.

The Showstopper: Did you see the edited sig I made? It has a border and font border.

Xcellence: here is the most recent poster

*Theme: JTG in Impact Wrestling
*Colours: Red, Black, and whatever else u can do
*Person(s): JTG aka The Neighborhoodie
*Text: YOU CAN'T MESS WITH THE BEST
*Size: 2in by 5in, 2 for sides, 5 for top and bottom

and

*Theme: NEWA BTB
*Colours: Red, Blue and Black
*Person(s): Cryme Tyme, The Rock, HHH, and Stone Cold, and if u can Stormin Norman Smiley
*Text: New Era Wrestling Association
*Size: Not to big not to medium
Name placement: Across the Bottom

Ok :) I'll get started on it right now!

Sure will. One second, just going to finish up Vaan's request.

and

*Person(s): Cryme Tyme, The Rock, HHH, and Stone Cold, and if u can Stormin Norman Smiley

For the first theme, you want JTG in Impact Wrestling. By that do you mean TNA iMPACT? And, JTG from WWE, correct? Just so I have it right :)

Just to let you guys know, I will be going out. I will probably be gone for a few hours. Adios, and see ya later.

Well, I just do that to let you guys know that if I dont respond (as I do within an hour) thats why. Just trying to be kind :)

Oh, hey xcellence, that red "tube" in the back of the poster is just that. I cannot change the color of it, because if I did, it would be flat (without that 3D look). Do you want me to try to make a blue one? It might be different than what there now.

Here is your second request Vaan. Please reply to whether you want a TNA Impact logo for the JTG. (Above)

Other requests are coming soon.

I wasn't complaining. i was just trying to help him, he's taking it like its his job.

also, its better to take time is sigs. and if you're gonna improve, you're gonna improve by trying out new stuff everytime...which takes time.

I understand what you are saying. I think of it this way, if I did not want to do this (make sigs for people) I would have opened this thread. Because I did create it, I am taking this seriously, and something that once I start need to complete. As I know this is not priority, I have not better to do :)

Vaan, here is a new one. Don't know if you like it better.

thanks for the poster dude rep added. If it is possible I woould like to make a couple of changes. With the background could you see what it looks like with an american flag in the background as if it is blowing in the wind with a ripple effect in it, taking up the full background.

Could you make the bar behind the tap or snap letters blue.

The names of the wrestlers bigger, and as I asked you to stretch the benoit pic, it made it puxletae a bit, which is completely my fault, but could you use a different pic of him.

If you do the changes more rep added, and very appreciated. cheers dude.

RRR! Your gunna hate me. I hate me :( Yesterday after I saved the poster, I forgot I saved it and saved it under a png.... which I can go back and edit -_- So, I can't edit the poster any more.

Im just going to make a whole new one, with the flag and blue background. Ill have it in about an hour or two.

the dark knight

Theme: Kane
Colors: Black and dark red
Size: 500x200
Name placement: bottom right/none
Font: Any

=====

Make 2 copies, one with the name placement, and one without it.

the dark knight

nah, im not really gonna use it lol. im just checking how good you are..

some tips:
- dont make it so plain next time.
- try to have 3 or 4 sections (the main psd, a picture of the guy doing his finisher, a logo and a text)
- add borders

goodluck :)

btw, the sig isnt bad, its just plain. but its ok :)

Reaction score
*Theme: HBK
*Colours: Anything thats looks good
*Person(s): HBK
*Text: Anything that looks good
*Size: any

the dark knight

I see...well, they still lack 2 things.

1) A border
2) Effects on the PSDs and better blending.

things like these you have to figure it out by yourself, the guy wont tell you EXACTLY what to do step by step. otherwise, he'd rather make one himself. lol.

but like i said, its still good.

goodluck with your future requests.

_xcellence_

Reaction score
This was the pic, rep will be added.

capt.c5d531d85a4048038f4019deaf3bbf92.wrestler_dead_cpt113.jpg

and this sort of thing for angle
normal_IMG_2137.jpg

Cheers

_xcellence_

Reaction score
i really really like what you have done, but if you are willing for me to make a couple of suggestions i will.

COuld you make the two wrestlers bigger and more dominate in the pic, (the ones you have used are brilliant and i prefer teh one you have used of angle than what i suggested. With the tap or snap banner could you have the back ground in red with the white fade effect comming out of the bottom of it just like you have with the two names at the bottom.

Thanks again man, really appreciate it. rep added and will be again if you do the changes, cheers

_xcellence_

Reaction score
ok cool, also could you use this version of the GAB logo. My show is smackdown so you can include the smackdown writting if it is easier.
gab2004b.jpg

Vaan1221

Reaction score

and

_xcellence_

Reaction score
thanks for the poster dude rep added. If it is possible I woould like to make a couple of changes. With the background could you see what it looks like with an american flag in the background as if it is blowing in the wind with a ripple effect in it, taking up the full background.

Could you make the bar behind the tap or snap letters blue.

The names of the wrestlers bigger, and as I asked you to stretch the benoit pic, it made it puxletae a bit, which is completely my fault, but could you use a different pic of him.

If you do the changes more rep added, and very appreciated. cheers dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.