Anyone like music?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
And I mean the proper talented stuff Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I think one of my favourites would be Tchaikovsky's - The Nutcracker

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I listen to Tchaikovsky's Overture 1812 whenever I want to relax

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, somewhat, though I never find myself listening to it. But when it's playing I enjoy that sorta stuff

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:boss1: This is the shit right here

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I listen to black people rapping

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
:sad::pity:
CM Punk said:
Not really.
Although, I don't mind listening to it.

How can you not like music but not really mind listening to it?lol. I LIVE AND BREATHE MUSIC-for me-it's my addiction-lol, I HAVE TO HAVE IT ALL THE TIME-lol.
Just like I wish RAW was on EVERY NIGHT and only SMACKDOWN on Friday and Monday nights-2 nights a week and SATURDAY SMACKDOWN-every morning-lol.
RAW is my addiction as well-lol. I record RAW,SMACKDOWN,and SATURDAY SMACKDOWN-every time they're on and then when I go to bed at night-I watch them as I lay down to go to sleep.
My favorite as of late has been the one where LAWLER got wrestled in the steel cage-I could watch that one over and over a zillion times-lol.
I LOVED THAT MATCH!Despite what happened afterwards-lol,I swear I never laughed so hard in my life when there was someone whom shall remain nameless might I add-that started singing-I was laughing so hard-made my stomach hurt(thanks for that by the way Punk-lol,just kidding-lol).
MUSIC IS LIKE BREATHING AIR FOR ME and I don't see how anyone could ever go without it,I know I couldn't do it-lol. But,I'm also a music student and have been for years-so it's all I've ever known.
I HAVE TO-listen to CULT OF PERSONALITY at least twice a day-once in the morning and once at night before I turn on wrestling-lol.

Farooq

Reaction score
This should be changed to "Anyone like classical music" since music can be any genre.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Lacky said:
And I mean the proper talented stuff Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven?

Are you really implying that classical musicians are the only musicians with talent? I certainly hope not..

Farooq

Reaction score
leojay said:
Are you really implying that classical musicians are the only musicians with talent? I certainly hope not..

I just say that real music comes from the heart, no one genre is real music, because then that implies everything else is fake. Plus, Bob Marley is the GOAT of music :boss1:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Not something i would listen to but it is very beautiful :p