Anyone else...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

soulreaper545

Reaction score
For someone who hasn't watched anything in 4 months and only caught tonight, you sure "know" a whole lot about what's going on.

Like, how would you know any of them "got jobbed"? How would you know the second season is ignored, or the first season had hype? How would you know they haven't proven themselves in solo action? How would you know about promos? How would you know Kane's title is the best thing they've done in a while?

None of Nexus have really been jobbed. The second season isn't really being ignored. Tough Enough didn't get more hype as the years went on, it became lackluster TBH. Tonight, Wade actually did prove himself in solo action. They've had a couple decent promos, Wade is a beast, Tarver actually did alright on the mic tonight.

Come on son, your points are moot.

i said i haven't "watched" not that i didn't know and the thread was about what we think of the WWE at this point in time so i posted what i think about the WWE.

so your points don't mean a thing to my opinion

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
i said i haven't "watched" not that i didn't know and the thread was about what we think of the WWE at this point in time so i posted what i think about the WWE.

so your points don't mean a thing to my opinion

If you haven't watched, how do you know any of this stuff? I can read someone else's opinion on a weekly review, and 9 times outta 10, they're biased as hell. What other way is there to find out the stuff?