anyone else think this?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

reaction

Reaction score
does any1 else think santino mariella sounds more gay then italian??? especially when he was talkin to regal in his office on raw this past week

Trips V.2

Reaction score
Uh... he sounds like an Italian guy trying to speak English. There's nothing gay about him. Dumb subject.

Dairydude

Reaction score
He does sound like a poo poker, but there again he looks like one as has the persona of one so what do you expect?

Seriously, if the swapped Maria out for the likes of Rene Dupree (pre-firing) then they'd have a legit gay-guy storyline that wouldn't be a waste of time and space (ref: Billy & Chuck)

PY-

Reaction score
I don't see how anyone can hate Marella's accent.. I laugh every time I hear him.. The funniest thing I've heard from him was when he asked "Hacksaw" if he was mildly Blue lol..

Anyway, I don't think his gimmick is bad, it's just booked badly..

GShton

Reaction score
I dunno what he sounds like, but man is he funny.

Wrestling Station

Santino sounds like Mario and his buddy in that animated series. I dont think that we can say that he sounded gay, but he actually sounded like a cheap actor that can't live his character/ gimmick.

The Ripper

Reaction score
I dont think he just sounds gay he is starting to look gay to. And his body language is also starting to look gay, i hope to god he doesnt turn out to be gay

Reaction score
Yeah Marella sounds like Mario because he always says A at the end of everything. But its funny so I don't think its gay.

the dark knight

he makes it look fake. i bet he can speak english fluently but they're just making him act like that.

oh, and sometimes it does sound extremely gay (intercontinental champiooooooooooooooooon-eh). the only reason i watch him right now is to see his him get owned.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I dont really know what an italian accent is supposed to sound like...the only italian accents ive heard is in gangster movies...and he definately doesnt sound like that. He can speak english fine but the are making him out to be the way he is for some reason..i wish they would just get to it so he can go away...you can only see someone get their ass beat so many times before that too gets old.