Anyone else sick of the Wyatts?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I've been sick of them for a while now. I usually don't bother paying attention Bray's promos because pretty much everything he says doesn't end up meaning anything. It also seems like he loses just about every big singles match.

Having them beat up Big Show does not help me care about them at all. Neither does putting them in a match against a team of Big Show, Ryback and Kane.

He says the same things over and over again because he and his group have no one to really interact with anymore. They been through all the main wrestlers other than Brock which is likely what they are doing this year for WM.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Have been for months.
lol that's hilarious, your Favorite Demon is half or more of their shit booking problems over the past year and a half.
@Snowman nailed it and @Aids Johnson are you literate? Why did you what my post, it reads very coherently.
my desktop moves at 56k max (but laptop runs beast...) and I didn't mean to hit what. It took me like 15 minutes to try to shit on Solid for his boy Kane, decided to just come back to it in the AM on my laptop.

• Haha
Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Hey don't blame Kane. It isn't his fault he has been part of some crappy storylines either.

GKmcz.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hey don't blame Kane. It isn't his fault he has been part of some crappy storylines either.

GKmcz.gif
He deserves the please retire chants as much as show if not more. DEMON KANE! and his constant turns are awful. His shit with taker vs Wyatts really kicked out the run they had.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
He deserves the please retire chants as much as show if not more. DEMON KANE! and his constant turns are awful. His shit with taker vs Wyatts really kicked out the run they had.

All the stupid comedy skits I am sure were not his idea. He has been through some crap but he has always been a good wrestler and performer for his size. Comparing in ring skills, he is WAY better than Big Show, even in his older age. I think a lot of wrestlers should retire including Kane but not because he is awful or boring in the ring... They just have nothing going for his character anymore.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Its all been downhill for Glenn Jacobs ever since they took away his primo dentist gimmick.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
Another disastrous result of poor creative and bad booking The Wyatt's. WWE yet again failing miserably to capitalise on a fantastic group talent that they have at their disposal.

This will continue to happen until the WWE has an overhaul of their current script writers and creative teams. They are literally burying talent on a weekly basis at the minute. I'm convinced there is talent out there and it's the company who is screwing up!!!!!!!

Just sayin.....:henry2:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Been shit forever.
Only way they can save Bray at least is to go face and beat the entire Wyatt Family.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Who the heck are they even going to face now? I mean honestly, pre-show mania or :gtfo:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Not sick of The Wyatt Family, but it's the Dolph Ziggler dilemma. No matter how much support they have and how over they are, they aren't going anywhere up the card. It's a common problem amongst the WWE. If Bray had won the title, it would've made their group so much better.

Reactions: Snowman1

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
WWE Has Systematically Destroyed The Wyatt Family as a Credible Stable

"Amid all the talking points heading out of WWE Fastlane 2016, one seemed to stand out more than any other: What's next for The Wyatt Family?

Yet again, the Wyatts came out of a major pay-per-view looking weaker than when they went into it, and serious questions surely have to be asked now about the future of the group.

Make no mistake about it: WWE has completely messed up its booking of Bray and his family.

The Wyatts could have been the most feared, revered stable to hit the company in years—but now they look like nothing more than a set of midcarders who are thrown into a storyline with little planning or thought.

That was never more apparent than at Fastlane, where they somehow ended up feuding with Ryback, Big Show and Kane. And they didn't just fight three guys who have little relevance in WWE's landscape—they ended up losing to them."

:ambrose3:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
WWE Has Systematically Destroyed The Wyatt Family as a Credible Stable

"Amid all the talking points heading out of WWE Fastlane 2016, one seemed to stand out more than any other: What's next for The Wyatt Family?

Yet again, the Wyatts came out of a major pay-per-view looking weaker than when they went into it, and serious questions surely have to be asked now about the future of the group.

Make no mistake about it: WWE has completely messed up its booking of Bray and his family.

The Wyatts could have been the most feared, revered stable to hit the company in years—but now they look like nothing more than a set of midcarders who are thrown into a storyline with little planning or thought.

That was never more apparent than at Fastlane, where they somehow ended up feuding with Ryback, Big Show and Kane. And they didn't just fight three guys who have little relevance in WWE's landscape—they ended up losing to them."

:ambrose3:

Yeah, things went downhill for The Wyatts once they hit the Cena wall.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm sick of the kind of booking they receive, not them.

Bray Wyatt and the Family are some of the best characters on the show, especially when they're being used right. A deranged cult leader with a Messianic complex and a mostly secretive backstory is an awesome character, it's just that their booking doesn't (always) quite match up with what their dark and menacing nature is supposed to be, since Bray loses nearly every big feud that he's involved in (Cena, Undertaker, Roman Reigns, The Brothers Of Destruction, almost certainly Brock Lesnar when they eventually feud as well.)

The other issue is the lack of creativity with the group. There's a million and one creepy and disturbing things you can do with a crazed cult leader if you're willing to, why aren't they doing them? Not everything has to be another promo rambling about some allegorical end of days scenario or whatever. Footage of Wyatts in their old shack, maybe showing a gathering of the other followers that Bray has under his spell outside of WWE, etc. would be pretty eerie and cool. Watch some footage of real-life cult leaders to get a gist of what they could do. I wonder if their unwillingness to go to darker places with the gimmick has to do with laziness, or maybe because the PG rating might hinder some of the darker and more disturbing shit that the Family could do.

Reactions: Snowman1

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

GKmcz.gif

What heterosexual male would have a problem with an angle that involves AJ jumping in your arms and kissing you?