Anyone else miss Jeff Hardy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
seabs said:
Just exclude victory road and he was probably more entertaining then he's ever been.

Say what you want about VR, but that was one of the most hilarious and memorable things I've seen at a PPV.

Obviously bad for TNA, but from where I was sitting it was entertaining as fuck

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
When he was faking throwing his t shirt into the crowd for like 5 minutes I was dying laughing. Sting was so pissed.

It was great for obviously all the wrong reasons.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I understand the guy has an addiction problem, but it's a pretty common theme in the wrestling industry and I've never seen another pro wrestler fuck up that bad when they were scheduled to main event a PPV.. so while I sort of feel bad for him on one hand, on the other hand it's completely unacceptable and I don't really think he deserves our sympy

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
What's always bugged me is why didn't they stop him going out there? Surely someone saw him backstage or something. Also why didn't they have throw together another main event? Even something like Flair / Sting? It wouldn't have been great but they'd have hit their signature spots and their history means they can practically wrestle without any back story.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I've always wondered if it was some fucked up kind of work just because a lot of people were talking about TNA post. Admittedly it was bad press but it was still their name being posted more than it was before. Hardy goes on a break rests up his injuries and gets a big redemption storyline as soon as he comes back, despite nearly destroying the brand? I know TNA management have performed some questionable choices but are even they this incompetent? I'm not saying I believe this just I've considered it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
No way, if it was it would have been done better than that, or commented on. for example "Jeff can't even move here Taz, bla bla". Then have a 10 minute bitch after it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No way, if it was it would have been done better than that, or commented on. for example "Jeff can't even move here Taz, bla bla". Then have a 10 minute bitch after it.

What about if they wanted to make it seem as real as possible? Hell don't even tell the commentary team, you saw the controversy the screw job in Montreal created, right? Eazy E always said controversy creates cash.