Any thoughts, hopes, predictions?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
aaw I came back to this site to talk about wrestling and nobody is here ? haha

I actually always thought this was an underrated site & deserved more of a community/traffic.

That being said, anybody wanna talk about the Royal Rumble?!

Anything at all... hopes, even if they're impossible, fun memories, what you think will happen, what you WANT to happen. I know WWE hasn't been the best in recent years but I'm trying to make the most of it as talking about wrestling is what we do/have always done

Do you guys think Cena will be in it? Heel possibility? Jay White? I know it's always talked about around the Rumble but CM Punk? Dude is 42, if he doesn't return this year, he ain't returning. Atleast not as a full-time guy.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
aaw I came back to this site to talk about wrestling and nobody is here ? haha

I actually always thought this was an underrated site & deserved more of a community/traffic.

That being said, anybody wanna talk about the Royal Rumble?!

Anything at all... hopes, even if they're impossible, fun memories, what you think will happen, what you WANT to happen. I know WWE hasn't been the best in recent years but I'm trying to make the most of it as talking about wrestling is what we do/have always done

Do you guys think Cena will be in it? Heel possibility? Jay White? I know it's always talked about around the Rumble but CM Punk? Dude is 42, if he doesn't return this year, he ain't returning. Atleast not as a full-time guy.
I think edge should’ve shocked return again then win. Would’ve been cool. Have him then face Roman at mania. Have styles win the EC match and then face Drew at mania.

I actually wanted edge to return and get 1 more revenge win over Orton, would’ve made sense since Orton shelved him with the punt, at least in story he did, but they had Edge come back and just not even mention it: kinda dumb.

Reactions: FlandyOrton

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
I think edge should’ve shocked return again then win. Would’ve been cool. Have him then face Roman at mania. Have styles win the EC match and then face Drew at mania.

I actually wanted edge to return and get 1 more revenge win over Orton, would’ve made sense since Orton shelved him with the punt, at least in story he did, but they had Edge come back and just not even mention it: kinda dumb.
Actually my prediction a month ago was that Roman will face Edge or Dbry and that Drew should face a heel AJ with the big Omas on the outside messing with Drew.

And yea they didn't even advertise him coming back just like "hey edge is back after this commercial"

Last edited:
Reactions: edge4ever

Redboy123@

Reaction score

He did mention it in his promo. When deep into it. You must of mist it bud

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He did mention it in his promo. When deep into it. You must of mist it bud
Went * missed * and no he didn’t mention orton specifically or how he shelved him and didn’t seem to care about coming back and getting any sort of revenge. He simply cared about winning the rumble and declaring his entry. Watch it again... man, you’re just trolling and showing your stupidity constantly.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Actually my prediction a month ago was that Roman will face Edge or Dbry and that Drew should face a heel AJ with the big Omas on the outside messing with Drew.

And yea they didn't even advertise him coming back just like "hey edge is back after this commercial"
Yeah I would love this: 2 solid main events.

Exactly. It was poor.

Reactions: FlandyOrton

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Went * missed * and no he didn’t mention orton specifically or how he shelved him and didn’t seem to care about coming back and getting any sort of revenge. He simply cared about winning the rumble and declaring his entry. Watch it again... man, you’re just trolling and showing your stupidity constantly.

He literally says Randy Ortons name in the video. Omg you are such a clown. He literally says Orton torn his tricep lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: edge4ever

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
SO

....ANY THOUGHTS , HOPES, OR PREDICTIONS?!

BTW, anybody know if the "leaked spoilers for the taped royal rumble" videos on YouTube& other stating Goldberg beats Drew, Fiend wins Rumble and Roman wins with Seth's help are true??

Because that would suck.

A it sucks & B I didn't want to know b4 hand

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
There's rumors of a John Cena or Lesnar return it's just plain interesting what would happen to them afterwards separately

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, but I don’t want his old ass any where near anything. Same with stupid Goldberg.
It's definitely not the best outcome. Better than Goldberg. I really hope they have Drew just squash him so bad that he can never looks legitimate again. Like make him beg

Last edited: