Any of you Guys Believe In God?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Believe In God?

• Total voters

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Yo, I was wondering if any of you guys believed in God. I'm quite religious myself but what about you guys?

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I grew up in a Christian household so I used to just go with the flow. After years of questioning it I came to the conclusion that I actually don't believe in religion. To me it's just hope for the hopeless or a way for people to keep their morals in line. Don't get me wrong though I have nothing against religion (or religious people) infact I do find it very interesting to study. Over the years I've become more of a existential nihilist. I don't really care about how were created or how we'll cease to exist because nothing really matters...

Boy this thread is going to be fun!

Reactions: Indy

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I believe very much in God

*Audience starts losing its shit after this amazing joke*

On a real though, I understand why people believe in it. It's really to give your life an importance, to make it seem like there's more to life than there actually is. That all our hard work eventually pays off. In reality, we just all die and everything you do becomes forgotten. I don't mind religion one bit because of that but people that base their life morals and live their life ''the way Jesus wanted'' or whatever the fuck, are just dumb. I can understand doing it 100 years ago, but after everything we have, we know and we understand about religion and how far we've come as a civilization, it's just ignorant now. A real waste of your life doing that. Live the life you wanna live init, stress about Satan assfucking you later

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I believe in a god, doing good and being a decent human being.

I don't believe in any religion, to me the scriptures (no matter what religion) are more like folklore than anything else.

Guess that makes me agnostic lol

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
:brock3:

Yes children I have arrived praise me!, love me!, share me if you must (Please ladies share me!)....I'll be here for all eternity!

No, but all jokes aside I'm with @SmackChat-Luke It has to be something or some higher power out there besides @The Phenom of course......... (Even I have limits)

Reactions: Ovaldinho

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I like to consider myself agnostic/atheist. I am open to the idea of there being a higher power. But I also refuse to accept the idea that god is good if he/she/it choses to show that by having kids born with cancer and such. And I am not keen on the idea of there being some set written way to worship said higher power.

If it exists it will judge me on how I lived my life, if I tried to be a good person and treat others well, rather than if I follow a certain scripture.

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
BOOOOOOOOOOO BAD TAKE
tumblr_mz4btxhlrk1rsvg4bo1_500.gif