• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Any of you ever seen Donnie Darko?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Yup, I have to say, Poyet's really got you playing much better. I thought Ki was great. I hate Pardew so enjoy seeing him lose as well.

Was bricking it this morning, 1st goal certainly settle some nerves and the 2nd... think I disturbed the neighbours up and down the street :lol1: Absolute HEELO of a man Jack Colback shushing the mags, with a FIFA-esque scumbag celebration :lol1:

Pardew really is a slimy twat, everything about him. Not to mention his constant use of "we was the..." IT'S WE WERE YOU ILLITERATE FUCK!

Reactions: Robbie Coletrain

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Was bricking it this morning, 1st goal certainly settle some nerves and the 2nd... think I disturbed the neighbours up and down the street :lol1: Absolute HEELO of a man Jack Colback shushing the mags, with a FIFA-esque scumbag celebration :lol1:

Pardew really is a slimy twat, everything about him. Not to mention his constant use of "we was the..." IT'S WE WERE YOU ILLITERATE FUCK!
Missed the first goal but it was a penalty wasn't it? Should it have been a pen or was it harsh?

I know Johnson's was a tap in but he's been brilliant lately, wouldn't be surprised to see him get in the world cup squad if he keeps up. Bridcutt looked good as well.

Haha, I know. I hate him so much, my main problem is he's always blaming someone or something when Newcastle are just simply shit. Can't comment on Poyet because I'm not sure but one of the things I love about Karanka is his honesty, if we play badly he'll come out and say we were awful and today he said sorry to our fans and said the players made him embarrassed today, strangely though the players seem to love him as they're always celebrating with him when they score or win. Pardew just can't take the blame for anything.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Missed the first goal but it was a penalty wasn't it? Should it have been a pen or was it harsh?

I know Johnson's was a tap in but he's been brilliant lately, wouldn't be surprised to see him get in the world cup squad if he keeps up. Bridcutt looked good as well.

Haha, I know. I hate him so much, my main problem is he's always blaming someone or something when Newcastle are just simply shit. Can't comment on Poyet because I'm not sure but one of the things I love about Karanka is his honesty, if we play badly he'll come out and say we were awful and today he said sorry to our fans and said the players made him embarrassed today, strangely though the players seem to love him as they're always celebrating with him when they score or win. Pardew just can't take the blame for anything.

Yeah it was a penalty. Oh, stone waller lmao. No idea was Anita was doing :lol1:
PossibleSoupyFlyingsquirrel.gif

If he keeps like this for the rest of the season it'll be criminal for him not to be in the squad, especially considering Walcott is out. I'm so glad we got Bridcutt, he's literally best mates with Poyet and he knows how Poyet wants to play. Hopefully it keeps Larsson/Gardener out the team for as long as possible now we have Bridcutt, Colback, Ki and Cattermole as our 'first choice' CMs.

You're right about Pardew, bang on. He always has excuses "we wasn't very sharp.. wa team wasn't able to concentrate with no cabayaeeeeeeee..." he can never just come out and say the other team played better and they deserved to win... which we did today, no doubt. Poyet is the same, he'll admit when we were shit and he publicly states, essentially saying, that he knows what players fucked up and he's going to punish them for it, most of the time by dropping them.. The players genuinely seem to LOVE Poyet, he's definitely a 'friend' as opposed to just 'another manager' to them, IMO. Especially when you think the likes of Bardsley, O'Shea etc. have been here under: Bruce, O'Neill, Di Canio and now Poyet.

Reactions: Robbie Coletrain