Any news on Michelle McCool?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sugarhill

Reaction score
First, let me apologize for not having any pictures of Michelle. But, has anyone heard about her possibly coming back? I loved LayCool and I know a lot of people hated them, but for the time they got, they put in some work. The watered down Bella Twins just don't push the angle the same way and I can't seem to figure out what they plan on doing with Natalia and Alicia Fox.

One minute they are the bad girls and the next minute they are the faces.

I know Layla is back now, but most of her matches are so quick, that they come off as squash matches.

Any news?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Last I heard read was that she had no intent on coming back anytime soon so seems like she is content on being retired.

Sugarhill

Reaction score
Nooo! Is it that she just doesn't want to wrestle or is this about her marriage to The Undertaker? Either way I'll understand, but I don't like it. It's not like she went out on an injury or that she's that old. Maybe she wants to have children.

I'm sad. Thanks for answering.