any Fighting Gamers??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I Mainly play Capcom games.. but I wouldn't mind branching out and playing something else.. Anyone out here play fighters?

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah I've always been a big fan of fighting games. Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, King of Fighters, Fatal Fury, Soul Calibur, Bloody Roar, Killer Instinct, Psychic Force, Dragonball Z, most of the "Vs." titles, Super Smash Bros., those are just a few titles I've played in my time.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I spent my entire childhood playing those. I remember I was so into Mortal Kombat. Hell, I still have it on my computer. Good times...

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
King of the Fighters, Fatal Fury, Samurai Showdown, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Clayfighters, Virtua Fighter, Tekken, Rival Schools, X-Men:Children of the Atom(Marvel Superheores, X-Men vs. Street Fighter->Marvel vs. Capcom 2), War Gods, King of the Monsters, Ehrgiez(sp?), TMNT Tournament Fighters(SNES & Genesis had differing rosters), Killer Instinct, Bloody Roar 2(they all sucked after that), Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter(3 & Alpha 3 are my favorites), Soul Calibre, Shaq-Fu, & Justice League: Task Force.

I always wanted to play Thrill Kill, but it got cancelled before it ever saw the light of day, and the combat system was used in some Wu-Tang fighter.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Soul Calibur Series... Oh my yes. Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat. I did very much enjoy Bloody Roar as well. I used to be good at it but now I know I'd suck at it. I tried MK vs. DC universe and that ... well I also have done Marvel vs. Capcom and that was a pretty decent to good series.

But yeah I do enjoy my fighting games.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
I've always liked the Mortal Kombat and Tekken games. Not sure if they fit into the category but the UFC games are pretty good, the WWE games are shit house though, I threw WWE 12 in the bin its that bad.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I've never been big on Capcom games. Mortal Kombat and Tekken were always more my thing, but I've really got away from the fighting genre. They're good to play when you're having beers and shit with your friends, but I don't like playing those types of games anymore. WWE and UFC games are the closest I get to that now.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Me and my brother play Dragon Ball z Raging Blast 2 and Mk9 for bragging rights all the time.
I play as cell and gohan on dbz and I play as Noob Seibot on Mk.