Anti-police-riots tear through London

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Official TNA Sacrifice Thread

359px-Tnasacrifice2007.jpg

Sacrifice 2007 will take place on May 13, 2007 from the iMPACT! Zone (Soundstage 21 of Universal Orlando Resort) in Orlando, Florida. Promotional items feature Christian Cage, Scott Steiner and Tomko. The tagline is Give nothing... but take all.

Card so far.....

1.)NWA World Heavyweight Championship: Christian Cage (c) vs. Sting (this match might change)

2.)Texas Death match: Chris Harris vs. James Storm

Sacrifice Commercial
[YT]7XrXD2br8zE[/YT]

xtremebadass

Damn you bastard beat me to it, oh well, thnx for posting it, plus the video, nice touch, im sticking this

imported_Chase

Nice poster! You can't go wrong with "Captain Charisma" Christian Cage and "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner on the front. Looking to be a pretty good PPV so far.

xtremebadass

That poster is funny, it has a giant hand print with Cage's face on it, I think that's an alternate poster, it's from on demand, but still thnx for posting

imported_zero

not there best poster man but like yeah doesnt look to be the best PPV of TNA but sting vs christian sounds GOOD

xtremebadass

Sting vs. Christian one on one for the belt I have been waiting to see since Cage smacked Sting with the guitar at Hard Justice, it's always been a 3 way along with Abyss, never one on one so that should be good

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
From the Sacrifice Commercial video it seems like it will be Christian Cage vs. Sting vs. Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe for the NWA Heavyweight Championship...Even though I would rather have that match happen(the 4 way) it makes that "The person who gets the pinfall gets the title match at Sacrifice" stip that was added to the Lethal Lockdown match seem pointless..

xtremebadass

For sure I was thinking that it was Cage vs. Sting and Angle vs. Jarrett, maybe that commercial was a prototype or something, because I haven't seen it on TV yet.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
it was added by TNAWrestling...So I guess take it for what it's worth

xtremebadass

wow, that whole lockdown match was pointless, i would much rather see AJ take Angle's spot, so we can still see Angle and Jarrett go at it

lord batair

Reaction score
I'm not sure about sacrifice...After a great lockdown I don't see Sacrifice givin us as much quality.

xtremebadass

it obvious sacrifice is going to be lacking, because they want to build up to Slammiversary, so you won't see anything jaw dropping here

Maloney

Reaction score
Well heres a little spoiler for you, and this match will be the best match on the card...

Chris Sabin vs. Jay Lethal vs. Sonjay Dutt for the X title.

xtremebadass

dude you arent supposed to post spoilers here, that's why there's a section for spoilers

Maloney

Reaction score
oops sorry home skillett, i thought spoilers were aloud here.