Anti-Flair Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Someone I know made this, and he let me put this in here. Check it out:

I know ya'll are gonna hate it, but hate on. For all those Anti-Flair fans out there, feel free to use this sig, as long as you rep me....

Anti-FlairBannercopy.jpg

1chiban

Reaction score
I love Flair, but that mug shot is pretty funny though.

Wrestling Station

if you didnt do this sig, then why did you post this in the showroom??

Kassidy

Reaction score
Yea i agree with the sig im glad rics retired but rules are you dont post anything you dont make so id say this thread should be removed or moved to HIAT

John

i hate that sig. i think Flair is great and despite what i have posted in recent times i feel sorry for flair. so i hate this sig. its alright as a sig but i hate it. sorry but i just dont like it.

John

^^ by the way yuo are supposed to ask the GFX owner before adding it to your sig. and i dont mean kronik i mean whoever made it. anyway how can you like a peice of work like this?

Vandy316

Reaction score
^^ by the way yuo are supposed to ask the GFX owner before adding it to your sig. and i dont mean kronik i mean whoever made it. anyway how can you like a peice of work like this?

you have no proof that he did not ask the creator of this sig before he used it

im sorry but i really dont see why people through such bigs fits about where things should be posted unless it is a rumor.

but as for the sig i'm a Flair fan but i really like it because that is what the storyline was, to put Ric down for good.

McLovin

Reaction score
If we're talking about Ric Flair, his career should have ended a long time ago, watching Flair in the ring for the past few years has been sad, to see that one of the greatest wrestlers of all-time continued to wrestle, when his best days were most definetly behind him.

Now the sig is pretty good, I like the Flair pic in the centre, the rest fits well.

John

you have no proof that he did not ask the creator of this sig before he used it

im sorry but i really dont see why people through such bigs fits about where things should be posted unless it is a rumor.

but as for the sig i'm a Flair fan but i really like it because that is what the storyline was, to put Ric down for good.

well, its already being used by Kronik so if Kronik said yes why would he still be using it? if i wasnt a wwe fan i'd think it was good. i am a wwe fan so i dont like it at all.