Anthem Has Officially Acquired Control Of TNA, Dixie Carter To Resign

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Well Dixieland has finally been DELETED, I wonder who's gonna be the representative in charge of TNA's day to day operations. One things for sure is a rebrand has to be in order, TNA is in need of a new name for a long time now.

Reactions: Doxo

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Hopefully people will actually be paid now. Since they are behind on pay for production staff AGAIN even after Anthem started handling the day to day post Corgan

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Ah, now hopefully TNA can not be as bad and grow more as a company. Since right now all they have going for it is the 'Broken Universe' and even then, that act may eventually grow tired. Sorry Matt and Brother Nero, don't DELETE me, because I may be a beaver, but I have the soul of William Lyon Mackenzie King, the longest reigning Prime Minister of Canada, in my vessel.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Ah, now hopefully TNA can not be as bad and grow more as a company. Since right now all they have going for it is the 'Broken Universe' and even then, that act may eventually grow tired. Sorry Matt and Brother Nero, don't DELETE me, because I may be a beaver, but I have the soul of William Lyon Mackenzie King, the longest reigning Prime Minister of Canada, in my vessel.
It IS stale. The Broken segments are dropping in ratings

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'd give TNA a chance with a little bit of an overhaul applied to it. The "Broken" segments were great to keep them strolling along with some success but it was bound to grow old. Hopefully they can make the right moves, create a decent product and keep their employees paid..

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Serious reply: I'm really excited to see people getting interested in Impact again! :yay: Good luck as you give it a new shot!!

Honestly though, it'll take a lot more to get me back, and... Sadly I feel like that's going for most fans, as I can't help but think so many complaints about Corgan-era TNA (product-wise) suffer from six-sided ring syndrome.
You'll watch it, you'll find things to like, you'll forget the show exists in three weeks.
Sure, they may drop the Tits n Ass initials, but hell if you rename it "GFW Amped" it's still Impact. The name really does mean so little...

Hopefully I'll be wrong, but this talent roster with this show style in this wrestling community with that commentary... Good luck to Anthem and TNA!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Serious reply: I'm really excited to see people getting interested in Impact again! :yay: Good luck as you give it a new shot!!

Honestly though, it'll take a lot more to get me back, and... Sadly I feel like that's going for most fans, as I can't help but think so many complaints about Corgan-era TNA (product-wise) suffer from six-sided ring syndrome.
You'll watch it, you'll find things to like, you'll forget the show exists in three weeks.
Sure, they may drop the Tits n Ass initials, but hell if you rename it "GFW Amped" it's still Impact. The name really does mean so little...

Hopefully I'll be wrong, but this talent roster with this show style in this wrestling community with that commentary... Good luck to Anthem and TNA!

Eh, I intend on giving it a real shot.

If they renamed it "GFW Amped," that would mean a lot actually. It would mean Jeff Jarrett was running the show and that is more than enough to get me to watch every week and buy every PPV. I'm just that big of a Jarrett fan.

Stopspot

Reaction score

If they renamed it "GFW Amped," that would mean a lot actually. It would mean Jeff Jarrett was running the show and that is more than enough to get me to watch every week and buy every PPV. I'm just that big of a Jarrett fan.
Jarrett and Dutch Mantel were backstage at the tapings this week

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

And if you watch, you get gold. :kappa:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Jarrett and Dutch Mantel were backstage at the tapings this week

I knew about Jarrett but I didn't know about Dutch. Actually having Jarrett there was one of the major reasons I decided to watch. His involvement is usually enough to get me to watch anything. I'd love for both him and Dutch to be involved because I like them both a lot.

And if you watch, you get gold. :kappa:

I have gold! Lots and lots of gold!

scrooge-mcduck.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Snowman1 and Rosie