Another Orton on the way

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

from Beth Lockwood:

Thought I'd email and let you know WWE champion Randy Orton was briefly on KDSK 5 news this morning via phone and they showed various footage of him on Raw mainly from the past year. He was on to plug the Tribute to the Troops special and mentioned how WWE does it every year and it was a blast to go over there and pay tribute. It was very brief, the interviewer then asked Randy his plans for the holiday. He said he was going to spend it with his family and he had just found out that his wife is expecting their first child so it was going to be extra special. The interviewer ended by saying congratulations and merry christmas and Randy said merry christmas too.

Let's hope it's a boy.

Vandy316

Reaction score
hell yeah man and lets hope Randy raises to be even better

J

Do i smell a 4th generation champ on the way...Helllll Yeaaaaa Boiiiiii...

HHHforever

Reaction score
Congrats to Randy. It's been said in the past that he's been very immature backstage, causing problems, and things of that nature. However now that he has a kid on the way and he's been champ for a while he's going to start turning it around. I know I haven't read any bad reviews about him lately so hope things continue to go well for him.

Majin

Reaction score
damn thats cool,lets hope its a boy,so we can have a legend killer jr =)

chessarmy

^ lol

Congrats to Orton, whether its a boy or a girl I think this new Orton is going to have something to do with Pro Wrestling once he/she gets older

NYKings

Reaction score
lol @ Monkey and as HHHforever said, now that Orton has a kid and has been champ for a while he can only get better

Vandy316

Reaction score
^not saying this in a bad way but Bob will either be dead or so close to it that he wont be able to wrestle

Weebo

Reaction score
If he grows up to be anything like his dad a grandpa then this kid will be legendary

Rell

Reaction score
Oh God no!

Agreed, I hope he has a little Legend Killer Jr. so in about 20 years when Orton is a Legend, Baby Orton can kill his father.

:zoo_taz: