1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Another one bites the dust

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Feedback' started by Jay, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Jay

Jay The Icon

Hey Guys,

Effective immediately, WrestlingSmarks.com will be shutting down day to day operations for restructuring and branding purposes.

We have tried to find the proper time to build this forum and partner with proper site to make this place amazng, but unfortunately much like TNA. we can't seem to find something we can stick with.

I would like to thank you for your years of support. We wil be back with a bigger and better plan

-Jay
    Admin Team

2. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    RIP chatbox

3. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Bring Troy back to run the place is the only thing I can suggest.

4. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Well shit.

So long triple threat threads

5. Admin Post
    Koutei Senshi

Koutei Senshi You Know What Time It Is

Maybe a 6 sided ring could be the change 8D

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  6. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes, we're back and we're going to be better than ever.

If anyone has any thoughts, comments or suggestions, you are more than welcome to share. It is encouraged actually.

I'm not entirely sure what the original plan was going to be, but we are open to any and all ideas for improvement going forward.

-Brandon
    New Owner

7. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Restore the classics section. Maybe have more of a general secetion where people can discuss other cultures and things like politics and more everyday kind of things.

I do think you need to clamp down on some of the aggressive anti-female talk though. This should be a welcoming board to both genders and people from all sorts of backgrounds. It used to be that, not so much anymore.

8. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I can absolutely look into restoring the classics section and/or any other sections that are worth exploring.

As for the behavior, I'll keep my eye out of it. I agree any racist or sexist vibes need to be addressed.

9. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

That would be good. Awhile back I was running a review thread of WCW on PPV in the 1990s which ultimately got lost. Would like to start it again at some point.

10. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I would love to check out your WCW reviews. I look forward to them.