ANOTHER Fast & Furious movie!?? Cereal?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

200.gif

Reactions: Grievous 3D

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I have actually watched all of them, not the kind of movie I usually go for but it's so unrealistic its just awesome lol. I don't watch it till it comes on TV or something though. Not something I'd go to the movies for.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Then you can splain to me what the heck happened... lol I thought this was a movie about street races. :idk:
It was... well, the first one was. 2nd one was undercover cops that had a bit of racing, 3rd was about racing in the drug fuelled tokyo streets and mountains. 4th was drugrunning using racers, 5 was... basically running away from the cops because of 4. 6 was fighting random english dude who wanted to destroy the world because he took Vin's girlfriend who had amnesia (cant make this shit up yo lol) and then 7 was running from the brother of the english dude and fighting him.

So... yeah.
:lister:

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It was... well, the first one was. 2nd one was undercover cops that had a bit of racing, 3rd was about racing in the drug fuelled tokyo streets and mountains. 4th was drugrunning using racers, 5 was... basically running away from the cops because of 4. 6 was fighting random english dude who wanted to destroy the world because he took Vin's girlfriend who had amnesia (cant make this shit up yo lol) and then 7 was running from the brother of the english dude and fighting him.

So... yeah.
:lister:

It sounds like they started running out of ideas after the second one. :dawg:

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
It sounds like they started running out of ideas after the second one. :dawg:

Yeah, well... the first one is a good movie, it was low budget and it had an underground feel to it.

The bigger their budget got, the more insanely stupidly unrealistic the movies got. But its still fun, also a good drinking game to take a shot when something that defies the law of physics/gravity/human evolution takes place.

Might get hammered fast though.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, well... the first one is a good movie, it was low budget and it had an underground feel to it.

The bigger their budget got, the more insanely stupidly unrealistic the movies got. But its still fun, also a good drinking game to take a shot when something that defies the law of physics/gravity/human evolution takes place.

Might get hammered fast though.

I did see the first one like once or twice, don't remember too much from it though. I was never in to cars so I guess if you like cars, racing, and exaggerated action, this is a good movie series. lol

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I did see the first one like once or twice, don't remember too much from it though. I was never in to cars so I guess if you like cars, racing, and exaggerated action, this is a good movie series. lol

It's pretty much like The Expendables with Vin Diesel and Cars.

EDIT: And the Rock of course!

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I've never seen any of these movies and don't plan on watching any of them anytime soon.

How you could make eight movies about street racing is beyond me, but I guess they've pulled it off.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I've never seen any of these movies and don't plan on watching any of them anytime soon.

How you could make eight movies about street racing is beyond me, but I guess they've pulled it off.

There's actually 10 including the new one...

200.gif

EDIT...

Or is it 9 cause one is in Spanish...
Or 8 cause one is actually a prelude...

GOOGLE IS MESSING WITH MY MIND! :hutz:

I think it is 8. :okay:

:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D