• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Announcing the WS Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
On topic question:

Would the person with the most votes during nominations be considered the forums GOAT?

I mean, this is the first HOF class and we can chose from literally anyone, so it stands to reason that we're going to chose those that we consider the best... which then makes the person with the most votes the very best doesn't it?

(I realise that with the Jericho thread and this question it sounds like I'm obsessing over labelling somebody the GOAT, but as Deezy said, with no actual metrics to unquestionably prove the fact, these conversations are always interesting).

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I think it could stand to reason that whomever is unanimously picked by the forum to headline the first class could be our GOAT.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
On topic question:

Would the person with the most votes during nominations be considered the forums GOAT?

I mean, this is the first HOF class and we can chose from literally anyone, so it stands to reason that we're going to chose those that we consider the best... which then makes the person with the most votes the very best doesn't it?

(I realise that with the Jericho thread and this question it sounds like I'm obsessing over labelling somebody the GOAT, but as Deezy said, with no actual metrics to unquestionably prove the fact, these conversations are always interesting).

I think that's a fair assumption that could be made. Hope it ends up being someone non-conventional and memeworthy tho :mark:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I think that's a fair assumption that could be made. Hope it ends up being someone non-conventional and memeworthy tho :mark:
Don't
giphy.gif
us.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH

Cwalker

Just made a list in like 2 minutes. You guys change your names too often so I used some nicknames; hope there’s no confusion