• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Announcement - Please read

Order

Send HOOK
200.gif

Hi all,

It is with sadness that I announce I am stepping down as BTB mod with immediate effect.

I’ve just got a promotion at work and taken on a role on my football club’s committee and I simply don’t have the time to put the effort into this that I want to.

I’d rather step down than do a half-hearted job.

I want to put on record my thanks to everyone in the section for making it a pretty easy task over the last few months.

My final action is to try and find my successor so if you’re interested please drop me a DM in the next few days.

Love you all.

~Order

Roy Mustang

Congrats on the promotion at work and the role on the committee. Also thank you for the great job you have done as mod for the section. It is greatly appreciated

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Thanks for everything dude when I moved away from btb section we all knew it be in great hands with you thanks for all your hard work dude.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Aw man, I've only seen this now... :(

Congratulations on the promotion, Order and thank you so much for all the work you put in since the merger, my friend. You have been a superb BTB Mod.

Doom

La Bestia
Thank you for all you've done for the forum Order. Blessed to have you here.

Also, congratulations on your promotion. Very happy for you and what the future lies ahead. Good luck my friend. :)