Anime?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop is on Youtube so I'm going to check it out later

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
Death note is literally the only 'anime' I've ever watched. Loved that series though, especially the first half of the series

It gets worse when a certain someone dies.

Cowboy Bebop is on Youtube so I'm going to check it out later

You definitely should. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is amazing also.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Cowboy Bebop has the GOAT theme song of all time :true: play that song while walking into Vegas with two bitches on each arm and start gambling with a cigar in your mouth :boss1:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Naruto shippuden and DBZ. Hands down. Death Note is interesting too but creepy as fuck as u progress the eps.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Death note is literally the only 'anime' I've ever watched. Loved that series though, especially the first half of the series

This is boss.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Haruhi Suzumiya
Guilty Crown
Full Metal Alchemist
Durarara!!

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Solidus said:
Haruhi Suzumiya
Guilty Crown
Full Metal Alchemist
Durarara!!

Is Guilty Crown really good? I remember I was gonna watch it then didn't because I forgot about it. Is that the one about the end of the world or something?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
From the wiki which describes it better than me,

"The story of Guilty Crown is set in 2039 and revolves around Shu Ouma, a boy who has acquired an ability called the "The Power of Kings" that allows him to draw out tools or weapons from another person called "voids". He joins a resistance group named "Funeral Parlor (Undertakers)" which aims to restore Japan's independence from an international organization known as the GHQ."

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Solidus said:
From the wiki which describes it better than me,

"The story of Guilty Crown is set in 2039 and revolves around Shu Ouma, a boy who has acquired an ability called the "The Power of Kings" that allows him to draw out tools or weapons from another person called "voids". He joins a resistance group named "Funeral Parlor (Undertakers)" which aims to restore Japan's independence from an international organization known as the GHQ."

Definitely gonna start watching it tomorrow then. Thanks.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Oh yeah I also watched Shuffle. It was interesting but at the same time odd as fuck.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Watch Steins Gate, you won't regret it. You will however be pretty confused.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
nWo Shawn Michaels said:
Cowboy Bebop has the GOAT theme song of all time :true: play that song while walking into Vegas with two bitches on each arm and start gambling with a cigar in your mouth :boss1:

I'd say it's the second best, Baccano! wins out for me . . .

Solidus said:
Haruhi Suzumiya
Guilty Crown
Full Metal Alchemist
Durarara!!

As for Durarara!!, I'd watch Baccano! first. Just for the plain reason that some of Baccano!'s finest make two appearances in Durarara!!. Though the new VA for one of them is downright terrible in my opinion, the other's fine.