Anime Role Play

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Are we suposta pick a character from our favorite anime to be?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I am Vegeta then...

giphy.gif

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Now you'd come up with a scenario and start Role Playing off of that. It can be any topic of ur choice. Act like ur in that chatacter's shoes. U are in control of the story line and where it goes.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Now you'd come up with a scenario and start Role Playing off of that. It can be any topic of ur choice. Act like ur in that chatacter's shoes. U are in control of the story line and where it goes.
INSECT! What are you saying!?

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Sorry, Snake.
Here's A better explanation:
Ok here i'll help ppl who are beginners at role playing tips on wat to do so u (or other who u'd like to role play with) don't get lost. Role Playing is very simple and fun! I hope this helps:

#1: When in character write between " " wat ur character is saying and when ur character is thinking, write the thoughts between ( )
#2: When out of character write OC: and watever it is u want to say
#3: To say where ur character is write it in
[ ]
#4:When ur character is preforming an action write wat he/she is doing between * *

if u put all those things together it should look like this:

[in a castle]
"What a beautiful day" *walking around in the garden* (I wonder if something exciting is going to happen today) OC: see how it works?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Sorry, Snake.
Here's A better explanation:
Ok here i'll help ppl who are beginners at role playing tips on wat to do so u (or other who u'd like to role play with) don't get lost. Role Playing is very simple and fun! I hope this helps:

#1: When in character write between " " wat ur character is saying and when ur character is thinking, write the thoughts between ( )
#2: When out of character write OC: and watever it is u want to say
#3: To say where ur character is write it in
[ ]
#4:When ur character is preforming an action write wat he/she is doing between * *

if u put all those things together it should look like this:

[in a castle]
"What a beautiful day" *walking around in the garden* (I wonder if something exciting is going to happen today) OC: see how it works?
I was joking, that is something Vegeta would say LOL
200.gif

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ok... So, We hv Edward and Vegeta. (Two great Characters)
For RP purpose... What scenario would u guys like to choose to begin with? (Thats if u two decide to RP against each other useing your Charater's)