Animation Appreciation Thread(Transexuals Only)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Meshuggah

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Lol, anyone is allowed, I don't give a fuck.

------

Animation plays a big part in the media, always has, and it's only gotten bigger. Not to mention the sheer amount of work it takes to make an animated...ANYTHING.

From shorts, to tv shows, to movies, to video games, animation has become a cynical piece in entertainment. It has went from simple shorts to entertain the masses, to beautiful works of art that can't be summed up in words. We can thank Disney, or we can thank Warner Bros. It's all preference, really.

So, the question is for this thread. What is some of the best animation you have ever seen? (Youtube vids allowed as well)

------

As far as TV Shows - Looney Tunes, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Rugrats, many many more..

As far as Movies - Almost every Disney/Pixar movie, for Dreamworks, it would have to be Shrek. I aso loved the Iron Giant. Hell, throw some ghibli films in there, I love spirited away, and i'll even say, when my cousin forced me to watch it, I didn't hate ponyo.

As far as video games - I would have to put my money on Flower for this one. Amazing, beautiful, and it tells a whole story from a fucking flower, that ain't easy to do. I would also pick Heavy Rain and LA Noire for up and comers, since they resemble movies in so many ways, but are also video games.

Any other animation? ... I do enjoy weebly cartoons on youtube, or whatever the hell their called. Their not no masterpiece, just funny.

------

And you?