WrestleMania Angle, Taker & Cena together

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Is it just me thinking that will possibly happen tonight?

Angle, Cena & Taker all beat down Corbin?

I hope they put a little bit into it other than each guy does a finisher. Be cool if Taker came out on the bike or if aftee Kurt snaps Baron's ankle, Cena comes out to challenge him & just before the bell rings it goes dark setting up a triple threat

Reactions: Kasumi and Crash

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
That would be too much imo. Make this about Kurt Angle. Either Cena or Taker, not both.

Crash

Reaction score
Is it just me thinking that will possibly happen tonight?

Angle, Cena & Taker all beat down Corbin?

I hope they put a little bit into it other than each guy does a finisher. Be cool if Taker came out on the bike or if aftee Kurt snaps Baron's ankle, Cena comes out to challenge him & just before the bell rings it goes dark setting up a triple threat

I like your idea... I just hope it's not just Angle vs Corbin.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
That would be too much imo. Make this about Kurt Angle. Either Cena or Taker, not both.

Triple Threat is the best way to go with wrestlers like Kurt.... the guy can't even move.

It allows for a better match with 2 better guys since Kurt literally has to rotate his entire body to look left or right.... & also Kurt can rest While the other 2 go at it, then Taker can rest While Kurt goes.

Triple Threat helps the match be not so slow & boring.

At the end they all shake hands & Kurt gets to go out with the 2 guys he loves

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Triple Threat is the best way to go with wrestlers like Kurt.... the guy can't even move.

It allows for a better match with 2 better guys since Kurt literally has to rotate his entire body to look left or right.... & also Kurt can rest While the other 2 go at it, then Taker can rest While Kurt goes.

Triple Threat helps the match be not so slow & boring.

At the end they all shake hands & Kurt gets to go out with the 2 guys he loves
and you think throwing two men who haven't wrestled in months will automatically help that? Takers last match was crown jewel and that was a shitshow.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
and you think throwing two men who haven't wrestled in months will automatically help that? Takers last match was crown jewel and that was a shitshow.

yes... as I said, take turns, much better for Kurt & both guys are lightyears better than Kurt Angle.

The guy literally can't do 1 move in a match, the other guy just hops around him. We're not talking about even a "very limited" guy like Taker...

We're talking about a cripple they pried out of a wheel chair & put in the ring... as bad as Taker is, he's so much better... THAT'S how bad it is. Have you seen his matches, there's no contact, dude literally can't turn his head. Yet they wouldn't clear Bryan or Nigel

If not a triple threat or tag match then Kurt Angle shouldn't be booked at all, ever.

Honestly the tag match with Rhonda is how he should've went out.

Last edited:

Kasumi

Reaction score
The legend, Kurt Angle has his final match against the undecorated, average Corbin?
Dumb.
Should have been either Lashley or Styles

Reactions: Crash