Kayfabe Anger

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
*Minho is preparing for his match backstage. Wendi opens his locker room door and enters.*

Minho: I don’t want to speak to you!

Wendi: I’m sorry... Please, it’s been a week.

Minho: You made me go out there alone, and because of that I lost! We spent the full week practicing, then on the day you let me down...

Wendi: I couldn’t handle the pressure... The responsibility was too much. I was...

Minho: Oh no! Don’t you start making excuses now. I needed you and you weren’t there. Do you know how smug Luis Alvarado must be right now?! He danced with a janitor and beat me, and they didn’t even dance! They bounced off the ropes a few times and collided heads and that was it! I performed a flawless routine on my own and, because I was on my own, I lost!

Wendi: You’re more focused on him these days than anything else...

Minho: That is not true!

Wendi: Of course it is! It’s Luis this, Luis that. That’s all you ever talk about!

Minho: I talk about lots of things!

Wendi: Even when we were training last week all you were saying is how Luis was never going to be able to beat us.

Minho: And he wouldn’t have done if it was US. But it was just me... Listen, I have my match against Chris Young soon. I’m going to beat him, and then later on tonight Luis has his match. I think I’m going to need a front row seat for that one. He’s not getting another notch on his belt over me...

*Minho begins to walk away.*

Wendi: Wait!

*Minho stops and turns around.*

Minho: What?

Wendi: ... I’m ready.

Minho: Ready? Ready for what?

Wendi: ... I’m ready to wrestle. Next week, I want to make my debut.

*Minho’s eyes widen.*

Minho: ... I... I don’t have time for this right now! We will discuss this later.

*Minho walks away. The camera fades to black.*

Reactions: Emo and Hybrid
Status
Not open for further replies.