Angelina Love released!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

According to Pwinsider.com, former TNA Knockouts champion Angelina Love has been released by TNA. The reason for the release is that there was some form of issue with her work Visa either expiring or not being properly renewed. Love has been working under the Visa that she was issues when she got her WWE developmental deal. Due to her not having the proper paper work, TNA was said to have their hands tied, since they cannot legally use her without the proper paperwork complete.

It will be interested to see how TNA handles the situation, as Angelina Love and Velvet Sky had advanced to the finals of the Knockouts tag title tournament, which will conclude at the No Surrender PPV. Love and Sky, forming The Beautiful People, have been the top heel act on the Knockouts division since they formed their alliance.

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/115337/Angelina-Love-Released-From-TNA-(SPOILERS).htm

Great One

Wow.. are you serious? They were like the best fucking group ever, definitely the best female group. I seriously lol at like all their promos, they're truly awesome. I would say I wish they would go to WWE some day but the WWE would for sure water them down. Also, I'm sure she'll be back. Btw, they should still try to get her on camera or at least on the phone and play it as an angle. Have Madison be the one who called immigration on her or some shit, lol.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
As unattractive as she was, she was quite enjoyable to watch.

The Beautiful People > MEM.

gashface

Reaction score
This is BAD. Beautiful people are one of the best things in the knockout division. extremely dissapointed to hear this.

noumenon

Surely they can home up with a more attractive person to take her name in (IMO) horribly ironicly named stable.

chessarmy

well, if you read the iMPACT! spoilers you'll know her replacement. (too bad, I wanted a Velvet Sky singles push :()

This Guy

Although I'm sure its too early to say I wonder if TNA will leave this completely in Love's court to get her work visa again or if they will step in and try to help out?

I remember hearing Lance Storm once explain that when ECW was trying to bring him in Storm origianlly had his visa application rejected, so Heyman actually stepped up and reapplied for Storm's visa and got it rushed through and Storm was working in less then a week.

He went on to explain that when he agreed to goto WCW he needed to reapply for a new visa, and he told WCW that it could take awhile before it would get done and the issues he had trying to get one the first time with ECW. So Bischoff like Heyman stepped in and took care of it and Storm signed and was working in less then a week.

From what I have heard Love's visa when she was in WWE Development also expired and that was the reason for her release from WWE. Since the WWE must not have had an intrest with her they made no effort to help get her back. I would think she is still wanted in TNA so they would help. If they don't it speaks volumes about Love's current standing in TNA.

The Franchise

Reaction score
How could they (TNA or Angelina, not sure who would be responsible) let this happen? Stupid, careless mistake here . Anyways , they probably will pick her back up when her visa situation is settled.

EnterTamed

Reaction score
but idk if you can even compare storms situation to love's now, i mean storm's situation was pre 9/11, i would think it would be harder to get this settled out than just one week now.

The Franchise

Reaction score
Yeah , It can take anywhere from a few weeks to six months for a Visa to be granted.

This Guy

but idk if you can even compare storms situation to love's now, i mean storm's situation was pre 9/11, i would think it would be harder to get this settled out than just one week now.

Thats true. The fact that TNA hasn't taken her off there roster page and the fact that they themselves have not gone public leads me to believe they are trying to get her back asap....then again they still have Rhaka Khan listed so who knows.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Thats true. The fact that TNA hasn't taken her off there roster page and the fact that they themselves have not gone public leads me to believe they are trying to get her back asap....then again they still have Rhaka Khan listed so who knows.

They have taken her off the roster page

anyway

PWInsider.com is reporting that according to a source close to the situation, recently released TNA star Angelina Love had been working for the company without a visa.

Love is a Canadian citizen, and it's being said that following her release from WWE back in 2007, she failed to obtain a new work visa when she signed with TNA. When a foreign citizen obtains a work visa, and is then fired from or leaves the company he or she is working for, that person must obtain a NEW work visa if and when he or she starts working for a new company in The U.S.

Legally, Angelina Love could face a stiff punishment, and it could be a ban from The United States for up to 10 years. Love did not have her visa issues taken care of prior to signing with TNA, and that puts both her and TNA in danger of punishment. Punishment to TNA for hiring an illegal alien without proper paper work, and Love for signing a contract with a company in the U.S. without applying for a work visa first.

That would suck if that happen. We wouldn't get to see her for 10 years damn. By then TNA might not even be around and WWE would not use her right most likely so hell her career in the US probably be over if that happens