...And the WWEF will never..EEEEEEVER!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Well guys my name is "b3st-in-the-world", I'm from the MP forums like a lot of the new guys that made it here, we ere supposed to merge but it seems we won't for a long time, so I wanted to take a look at the WWEF and be a part of it.

I have been a wrestling fan since one day I saw Ma' Boy Booker T (On My Fave 5) on the TV, then I started to watch a lot of superstars on Smackdown!, I had a lot of cousins that watched wrestling and I started to play the games, know all the previous great legends and becoming a fan, a wrestling fan.

Well, like you can see my Avatar and Username talks about my favorite superstar, CM Punk, I know that a lot of guys are CM Punk fans now because of his famous promo, but I was one of the guys that knew from him on ROH, my cousins talked a lot of him, they hyped me for his debut, and when he did debut on WWE, I was amused by him and his skills, so, that's when I knew he would be on top one day and look at him now.

I like to post some news about wrestlers, have great avatars and be an active user, so I hope I can help with something here and be a part of the forum.

Hope this place is great, because I'm liking it

Reactions: Crayo

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
YOU DIDN'T FINISH THE TITLE! And welcome complete stranger.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'm glad to see more new faces here, enjoy yourself.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, filled with plenty of Punk marks as well.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Yo. Welcome to the forums. Contact me if you have any question. I will be glad to help