And the PWI 500's #1 Ranked Wrestler For 2007 Is.......

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
i'm also going with cena for the top spot,with only angle as a possible surprise.does brandi mankiewicz still write in pwi.her articles were fun to read.

Enigma22

Reaction score
cena or angle. angle has all the tna championships now so it may be him and he won king of the mountain and that other japanese championship. i hope not tho cause i really dont like him.

the dark knight

if it wasnt for the injuries, edge/triple h/hbk would've got it. from the stars that have been active all year long...shame but, i think the cocksucker does deserve it.

samoa joe? what kind of sheep you people are? :nonono:

Trips V.2

Reaction score
It will be the person who is larger than life right now. The guy who got booked to beat everybody he got in the ring with all year.

John Cena.

Cena has busted his ass all year long maintaining the hectic schedule and headlining pretty much every WWE PPV this year. He's had 3 classic PPV encounters (Umaga, HBK and Orton) and actually put on somewhat watchable matches with Khali. There's a reason I made a transition from Cena hater to Cena fan this year. Because he impressed the hell out of me (esp. in the HBK feud). Yeah, we all know he's been champ for too long, but that's WWE's call not ours. They're the ones rolling in the dough.

John Cena does deserve that slot in PWI. He's earned it.

Besides, think of the way they rank. They've had Hogan on top of that list many times, but he's not the best pound for pound wrestler. That's not what it's about. It's a combination of who got the most over and who wrestled the best hi-profile matches.

John Cena did both.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Cena has been number 1 for the longest time now, why shouldn't he be number 1 on PWI 500's? Because he can't wrestle technically or because he has a Hogan-esque moveset? That don't matter to PWI, all that matters is who's the champ and how many shows he's mainevented.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Cena will get the top spot no doubt and if he doesn't then I'll be "the most suprised Oklahoman in IWF" lol

He will get it but he should honestly get #2 or #3. That said, I don't see who else could get it.