And the highest paid actor in Hollywood is......

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Tom Cruise has been named Hollywood's highest-paid star in Forbes's 2012 actors' rich list.

Cruise, who is currently in the process of divorcing wife Katie Holmes, earned $75 million (£48 million) between May 2011 and May 2012 thanks to his involvement in last year's box office hit Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol.

The actor is $38 million ahead of his closest rivals, last year's winner Leonardo DiCaprio and Adam Sandler, who tied in second place with earnings of $37 million over the last three months.

Dwayne Johnson's franchise success in Fast Five and Journey 2: The Mysterious Island places him in fourth place with $36 million, while comedy star Ben Stiller's upcoming roles in The Watch and the Madagascar sequel put him in fifth place.

The Dictator star Sacha Baron Cohen, Johnny Depp and Will Smith all pocketed $30 million to share sixth spot ahead of Contraband and Ted star Mark Wahlberg.

Taylor Lautner's involvement in the Twilight franchise and his leading man role in Abduction put him in tenth place with $26.5 million.

This year's winner Cruise has two high-profile releases in the pipeline for the next 12 months: Jack Reacher and the science fiction movie Oblivion.

For a guy who gets shit on a lot, Adam Sandler is still making a fuckton of money.

Nice to see Rocky here, guess that's why he doesn't need wrestling full time huh guys?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Just to start a 5 page argument... I wouldn't be mad if Dwayne came back as a full time wrestler. It's not fair that he puts himself over the company's top star who busts his ass every day for wwe when rock just shows up whenever the fuck he feels like it. He leaves for 7 years, comes back and says he'll never leave again, makes 10 appearances, puts himself over John Cena at 'mania, and leaves again. In the meantime Cena basically takes no time off at all ever. He lives and breathes wwe. He deserved to win.

Now who wants to contradict my argument? Anyone? I'm here all night...

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Just to start a 5 page argument... I wouldn't be mad if Dwayne came back as a full time wrestler. It's not fair that he puts himself over the company's top star who busts his ass every day for wwe when rock just shows up whenever the fuck he feels like it. He leaves for 7 years, comes back and says he'll never leave again, makes 10 appearances, puts himself over John Cena at 'mania, and leaves again. In the meantime Cena basically takes no time off at all ever. He lives and breathes wwe. He deserved to win.

Now who wants to contradict my argument? Anyone? I'm here all night...
I'd advise no one to engage.

The Viper

Reaction score
I'm just gonna add this one tidbit. Yes, I'm not a fan of The Rock saying "I'm never going away" when he obviously is (whether it be in the movies or just not showing up in the WWE for a while, he's still away) but the whole "Cena is there every day" thing is kind of ridiculous. It's his job to be there every day. He's a contracted WWE wrestler. Rock is not.

But still. Team Cenation >>>>>> Team Film It

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm just gonna add this one tidbit. Yes, I'm not a fan of The Rock saying "I'm never going away" when he obviously is (whether it be in the movies or just not showing up in the WWE for a while, he's still away) but the whole "Cena is there every day" thing is kind of ridiculous. It's his job to be there every day. He's a contracted WWE wrestler. Rock is not.

But still. Team Cenation >>>>>> Team Film It

Cena does charity work to.

The Viper

Reaction score

Yes and that's fantastic. I'm sure Rock would too if he was a contracted superstar.

Although, he probably does do a lot of charity work, we just don't know about it as much as we do Cena's charity work.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yes and that's fantastic. I'm sure Rock would too if he was a contracted superstar.

Why does he have to be a contracted superstar to do charity work?

And why are we doin' this again?

Let's talk about Tom & Katie's divorce instead! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
To whom or what? Is it really that hard to add an extra "o" to make your sentence logical? Don't bother answering, that was a rhetorical question.

In regards to the article in the OP, I have to say, I find it mildly amusing that the majority of high money earners are either a) shit actors, b) in mostly shit movies or c) both.

The Viper

Reaction score
Why does he have to be a contracted superstar to do charity work?

And why are we doin' this again?

Let's talk about Tom & Katie's divorce instead! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I edited that post right after I posted that because obviously you don't need to be a contracted superstar to do charity work. Don't know what I was thinking :lol:

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Although, he probably does do a lot of charity work, we just don't know about it as much as we do Cena's charity work.

Only the biggest wish granter in make a wish history.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
*throws out the line, reels 'em in*