...And I was Going to Buy A PS4 This Christmas...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So Nintendo is cool with big fake anime tiddies but Sony is not? What year is it?

I have never and will never have any interest in playing games like this but there is a market for it... Instead of keeping this adult market on PlayStation where most adults would likely be buying these games anyways... Let us just fling them onto the most child-friendly console out right now.....

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
So firstly that video is amazingly hilarious.

Sony's decision to censor their store so heavily out of nowhere was a stramge one, since it honestly has no real effect on them, if anything them removing these sorts of games has, if anything, had a kind of backfire effect on them, but like crossplay, if enough people complain, eventually they will have to do something about it.

But despite Sonys recent actions, there really hasnt ever been a better time to own a PlaySation console, the games PS4 has it absolutely unbelieveable in terms of just raw quality, Uncharted, The Last of Us, Spiderman, Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, and just so many more, Sonys ability to consistantly produce the best games in the industry is insane. Xbox is starting to catch up aswell now that they have a bunch of new first party devs like Obsidian Entertainment who made the OG Fallout games and Fallout New vegas and the recently released The Outer Worlds.

But yeah, if you got the money, PlayStation is definately the way to go. Even if some of their recent choices dont make much sense.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So firstly that video is amazingly hilarious.

Sony's decision to censor their store so heavily out of nowhere was a stramge one, since it honestly has no real effect on them, if anything them removing these sorts of games has, if anything, had a kind of backfire effect on them, but like crossplay, if enough people complain, eventually they will have to do something about it.

But despite Sonys recent actions, there really hasnt ever been a better time to own a PlaySation console, the games PS4 has it absolutely unbelieveable in terms of just raw quality, Uncharted, The Last of Us, Spiderman, Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, and just so many more, Sonys ability to consistantly produce the best games in the industry is insane. Xbox is starting to catch up aswell now that they have a bunch of new first party devs like Obsidian Entertainment who made the OG Fallout games and Fallout New vegas and the recently released The Outer Worlds.

But yeah, if you got the money, PlayStation is definately the way to go. Even if some of their recent choices dont make much sense.

Ever since the PS1 I have been a Playstation man.. have owned every Playstation system at one time or another. They have consistently been the leader in video games.

My favorite all-time system is still the NES though... revolutionized home gaming with some of the best titles ever released. I'm happy to have my modded NES Classic.

Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta