• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AMA Ancient Mid-Atlantic Wrestling?

Petty

If You Smell....
why ancient though? I mean I get the concept that we are a thing of the past I suppose. But, if no one is using it. I get that too.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
MCPW2-352.png

MASTERCLASS PRO-WRESTLINGㅤㅤ

I also had this from even before XWF, but it's less original in its initials form and all the socials are taken.

So I thought of just using it as a PC / developmental brand like NXT once we get big enough for it.

Last edited:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
It's really the Ancient that gives me the most pause because it seems to like it would indicate all the matches are held on the set of Legends of the Hidden Temple or something. :lol Even Mid-Atlantic doesn't exactly sit right with me because it is a territorial name, BUT I don't mind that necessarily if that's what we're presenting ourselves as. It would just then make it a little odd to me if we started doing shows on the West Coast or in different nations. If we're gonna keep the Mid-Atlantic in the name though, I would personally prefer All Mid-Atlantic Wrestling.

Another thought I had was going the BSE (Blood, Sweat & Ears) route kinda, and just calling it Anarchy, Mayhem and Aggression? Or some other combination of words like that.

Again just spitballing because I don't love the name but ultimately if I'm the only one then it's just gonna have to be what it is. :lol

Kross Rhodes

It's really the Ancient that gives me the most pause because it seems to like it would indicate all the matches are held on the set of Legends of the Hidden Temple or something. :lol Even Mid-Atlantic doesn't exactly sit right with me because it is a territorial name, BUT I don't mind that necessarily if that's what we're presenting ourselves as. It would just then make it a little odd to me if we started doing shows on the West Coast or in different nations. If we're gonna keep the Mid-Atlantic in the name though, I would personally prefer All Mid-Atlantic Wrestling.

Another thought I had was going the BSE (Blood, Sweat & Ears) route kinda, and just calling it Anarchy, Mayhem and Aggression? Or some other combination of words like that.

Again just spitballing because I don't love the name but ultimately if I'm the only one then it's just gonna have to be what it is. :lol

I came up with Absolute Mayhem and Anarchy which is an actual phrase that I really like with conjunction with Wrestling. Just wasn’t sure if people wanted the AND conjunction in the title or not.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I came up with Absolute Mayhem and Anarchy which is an actual phrase that I really like with conjunction with Wrestling. Just wasn’t sure if people wanted the AND conjunction in the title or not.
I think it sounds quite good honestly.

I also like Grim's recommendation though I would prefer American Masters of Action rather than Masterclass of Action in that situation.

Kross Rhodes

I think it sounds quite good honestly.

I also like Grim's recommendation though I would prefer American Masters of Action rather than Masterclass of Action in that situation.

:hmm

If people like the Absolute Mayhem and Anarchy Wrestling name and no one dislikes the and being in there, it’s a front runner for me. I really gel with it. Was gonna make it a tag line for the company either way.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
:hmm

If people like the Absolute Mayhem and Anarchy Wrestling name and no one dislikes the and being in there, it’s a front runner for me. I really gel with it. Was gonna make it a tag line for the company either way.
I think it reflects the product we saw in the first show a lot better anyways.