Kayfabe Anarchy Reigns (The Finish to Joseph Diamond vs Will Neilson)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
As the match between Joseph Diamond and Will Neilson for the Intercontinental Championship begins to ramp up, Diamond is on the retreat as Neilson has been bringing another level of aggression to the plate in this match, as the enforcer, former champion The Golden Dragon watches from the outside, he meets the winner of this match next week, with that title on the line at Bad Blood.

Patrick Young: Neilson has really been TAKING it to Diamond here, that pent up frustration after he was accused of scheming to ruin the match between The Golden Dragon and Joseph Diamond.

Anthony Pederson: But Diamonds not having any of it. This is smart from Diamond, he’s taking a stroll outside, grabbing his title, and he’s gonna leave with his belt and take the loss. Champions advantage means Diamond can’t lose the title by count out or disqualification.

Patrick Young: But it looks like our enforcer isn’t going to let him.

Anthony Pederson: These two just getting in each others faces, and….it looks like Dragon talked Diamond down. Diamond places his title onto the steel steps, and now into the ring goes Diamond….

AND HE’S CAUGHT WITH A RUNNING KNEE TO THE FACE, THE CHAMP IS IN TROUBLE. COVER ON DIAMOND

KICKOUT! THE ALWAYS RESILIENT DIAMOND NOT ABOUT TO GO DOWN LIKE THAT, PATRICK

Say what you will about our champion, if there’s one thing he’s not it’s a pushover

But now look at Neilson, he’s calling the champ back to his feet, Diamond, trying to use those turnbuckles to puil himself up, and Neilson's coming RUNNING at the champ!

BUT DIAMOND JUST PULLED THE REFEREE INTO THE LINE OF FIRE, DIAMOND DIVES OUT OF THE WAY. HE SUCKERED HIM IN! DIAMOND A STEP AHEAD

THE REFEREE IS DOWN. NEILSON LOOKS BESIDE HIMSELF.

He has to stay on Diamond here, he can’t let the ref being taken down distract him from keeping Diamond on the ropes.

Neilson and Diamond, now both back to their feet stare down at each other in the center of the ring and they run in opposite directions, bouncing off the ropes and they both COLLIDE WITH A DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE

BOTH MEN ARE DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE R-

Woah woah woah Pederson, look in the crowd, LOOK. THE MASKED MAN IS BACK, HE’S ON HIS WAY TO THE RING, HE’S GONNA RUIN ANOTHER MATCH, HE’S GONNA SCREW DIAMOND JUST LIKE HE SCREWED DRAGON.

NOT IF THE GOLDEN DRAGON HAS ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT, DRAGON IS STANDING TOE TO TOE WITH THIS MATCH INVADER, he’s not going to let him ruin another match.

Hopping the barricade, he’s not backing down from the man who just two weeks ago he SCREWED out of his Intercontinental Championship, if nothing else he’s braver than I am, Patrick.

They’re right out in front of us, Pederson, you could take a shot if you wanted to…

I might not be brave, but I’m not stupid either, Young, no chance in hell I’m getting in between the two of them.

You can feel the tension between these two, and any second these two could just pop off on each other

AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT’S HAPPENING, LOOK AT DRAGON, THROWING THOSE STRIKES, TAKING THOSE SHOTS AT THE MAN WHO STOLE THE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE FROM HIM.

HE’S GONNA SEND HIM PACKING, PATRICK!

BUT OH, LOWBLOW, A KICK BELOW THE BELT ON DRAGON AND THE DRAGON STAGGERS DOWN TO A KNEE, AND, THIS MAN, HE’S LOOKING TO TAKE DRAGON OUT OF THE PICTURE….

OH MY GOD

AN UNBREAKABLE FACEBREAKER TO THE GOLDEN DRAGON AND DRAGON IS DOWN

Now he’s turning his attention to the men in the ring, the refs still out of it, Neilson and Diamond are too, they haven’t moved since those double clotheslines took each other out, but now they begin to stir

Now he’s getting IN THE RING, HE’S GONNA RUIN ANOTHER MATCH. WHO IS THIS GUY?

He’s got his eyes, what we can see of them, on Diamond here. He steals his finisher and now he’s gonna steal his title. This is ridiculous.

Diamond being dragged to his feet and it’s not looking good for the Unbreakable Sensation. Even he might not be able to come back from this.

And now Neilson is back to his feet, here to watch as his plan comes togeth-

NO, HE’S JUMPING INTO ACTION, HE JUST LEPT ONTO THE BACK OF THIS MAN, AND HE’S TAKING SHOTS, THE SHOTS TO THE HEAD.

Our official getting back to his feet, recovering from the absolute bulldozing he took from Neilson minutes earlier….

This man’s on one knee now, Will Neilson might actually have him on the retreat, he made him leave Diamond laying on the mat, Diamond has been saved from the assault now, but Neilson is still clobbering away on the head of this masked man, and now, he’s GOING FOR THE MASK, THE MASK IS COMING O-

Oh my god, Patrick…..

IT’S ALEXANDER DIAMOND

THE BROTHER OF THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION, HE CONNED US ALL!

NEILSON CAN’T BELIEVE IT, HELL, I CAN’T BELIEVE IT.

BUT LOOK AT DIAMOND, LOOK AT DIAMOND

THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIPS IN HIS HANDS, THE BELTS IN HIS HANDS.

THE SHOT TO THE HEAD WITH THE BELT, MY GOD

And the refs gonna have no choice but to throw this match ou-

AND ALEXANDER JUST DECKED THE REFEREE. WHAT THE HELL IS THE MEANING OF THIS.

The Diamonds stand across from each other, eye to eye, everyone around them has been taken out entirely. Will Neilson, done. The Golden Dragon, out of commission, and the official has been taken out as an added bonus.

Joseph Diamond and Alexander embrace, the two reunited for the first time since Alexander was hospitalized by Jack Rogue.

The two men exit the ring, as a collective unit, Joseph with his Intercontinental Championship strung over his shoulder, and Alexander with his arm over Diamonds shoulder, the two look to be closer than ever.

The Diamonds stand on the ramp, as the capacity crowd throws boos and jeers at the Intercontinental Champion and the man who once called himself a “friend of the people”, it seems now, Diamond is his only friend.

The screen fades to black on Precision with Joseph clutching his Intercontinental Championship, while Alexander raises his hand in victory, the bond between Diamond and Diamond, after all, is unbreakable.