Kayfabe An Old Friend

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

"Welcome everyone to Judgment Day! A night that could change Precision as we know it, and that features two World title matches."

"That's right Young, Will Neilson seeks revenge against Rhys Haze as he defends his World Heavyweight Championship as well as Jack Rogue defending his Precision Championship against a furious Tyson Blade."

"And to kick off the show we have a triple thre-"

"Well! Never mind about that! Looks like the World Heavyweight Champion is coming out here ahead of schedule!"

"I still don't like Neilson. Rhys Haze was in the right to attack him for what Will has done in the past, and my bet is on him to win tonight."

"Rhys has showed a new vicious side of him for sure... let's just see what Will has to say."

*With the camera being switched from the commentators to the ramp, Will Neilson is already on the top of the stage, World Heavyweight Championship in hand. Will walks down the ramp to a slight mixed reaction from the crowd in attendance, wearing his ring gear along with a black beanie and grey hoodie. Getting into the ring, Neilson looks down at his World Heavyweight title and raises it in the air up high to mostly cheers from the crowd. He requests a microphone.*

"Tonight's the night then isn't it? The night that I finally go one on one with Rhys Haze, someone who I've been fighting against for just over a year now, and tonight is the night that I shut him up for good. It just so happens that the World Heavyweight a Championship is on the line, and to be honest it didn't matter to me if the title was on the line. All I want is to send this guy's ass back to the hair salon, so he can dye his hair another shade of blue and then come back, lose again, dye it another shade of blue, rinse and repeat. He's changed, almost like he's been pushed over the edge, a wire loose in his brain, something triggered him and he came after me. But hey... at least I'm still standing here with this championship."

"Holding this title puts a lot of pressure on me, holding the most prestigious championship in this company is not only an honour, but you're everyone's target now. I know that, whether it be Jack Rogue, Joseph Diamond, Chris Young... I'll take 'em all on. Precision holds some great competitors, you just don't know who you're going to be facing next..."

*Neilson is cut off by the lights going out in the arena.*

@personwhoneedstorespondtothiskthanks

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
*A countdown begins on the titantron, Will is looking confused in the ring, which is illuminated by the countdown. The crowd begin to count downalong with the countdown and Will looks even more confused.*

*An unfamiliar song begins to play throughout the arena

Neilson looks even more confused, in the ring. The spotlights begin to flare up and the face of confusion is more apparent on Neilsons face. Suddenly a figure emerges onto the stage. Smoke on the stage is covering the figure. The camera pans up revealing the figures clothing he is wearing black jeans, a hoodie, sunglasses and black and white wrestling boots. Hair typed up and looks a black and red colour. A large spotlight beems of the stage and shows that it is Tony Stark. The crowd are ecstatic as he makes his way to the ring, everyone is in shock including Neilson. No one knows how to react to the return of Stark.
In typical Stark Family tradition Stark gets the ropes held open for him and gets in the ring, walking with so much swagger, like nothing could touch him, he bumps past Neilson and grabs a Mic, and goes back face to face with Neilson. He raises the Mic and begins to speak. The crowd still roaring from the return.

Well, well, well... if it isn't the man of 1004 fake promises... Will what the hell happened to you whilst I was gone man... you used to be alright. Now look at you world champion and a bit of a fucking dick. I came back for one reason and one reason only, and that's the belt you're holding. I am still not cleared to wrestle hell no, but I'll tell you something. That's never stopped me before. However that's also not the reason I'm here. You see Will, your opponent, Haze. I've heard so much about what he wants to do during this fight and I've heard so much about him lead in up to this, but what about you? I haven't heard much about you, all I'm hear in on the streets is Rhys Haze is the next Precision World Champ and 'Will isnt good enough to be champ'
The crowd have a mixed reaction towards this. You can see the anger in Wills face building as the tension begins to rise between the two former friends. The crowd begin to cheer as the two athletes get nearly nose to nose with each other and look like they're about to exchange some heavy blows. Neilson steps back as Tony begins to speak again
This is the great Will Neilson backing away from someone who can't compete, I see why the rumours are going round, maybe you will lose Mr Neilson
After this the rage on Wills face grows as he slaps the Mic away from Tonys mouth and begins to speak

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
"Man... you got the audacity to come out here and say this stuff? You talk about me changing? What about you?"

*Stark smirks and starts to laugh slightly, Will shrugs his shoulders.*

"Yeah, sit there and laugh. I could say the same about your career."

*Antonio suddenly tilts his head to the side and looks at Will with a furious facial expression. He storms up to Neilson's face.*

"Woah, easy there tiger. We don't want you picking up another injury now do we? You can say anything you want to me, and I'll give you this... you've said it to my face. None of that changes the fact that I am the World Heavyweight Champion and if you want this prize, well, you're going to have to climb up the ladder. I'm not giving free title shots to anyone Tony, including you. 1004 fake promises? Add one more and you've got the amount of false promises you've made throughout your time here in Precision. Right now, all I see is a hothead, you think you're all unstoppable, walking around like you own the place. I think that someone is full of some shite, and I think that this person needs to step back and re-consider what they say to the champ."

*Will drops the mic and goes over to one of the corners, he climbs the top rope and sits down on the turnbuckle, the World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder, staring down Antonio Stark with a smile on his face. He holds his arms out to the side in a cocky manor which prompts Stark to start speaking again.*

Reactions: Geek773

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
Oh, here we go again *yawnnn* you my friend are like a broken record... I have to watch what I say to the champion? Haha I don't curve my tongue for boys who ACT like champions. My career has been up and down I'll give you that. I may have only got certain things under my belt, but I'm a third generation star. I made my name by kicking off heads and making the cheques. Will we know you hated my career down in the 'Small league' But we all know it's because I could beat you with the snap ov my fingers... or the snap of your neck when I kick it off...
Antonio gets out the ring and goes towards the time keepers area. He grabs the timekeeper and throws him off his chair he grabs the chair. He walks into the ring and sets up the chair and sits down. He sits down with one leg over the other and has a smirk on his face. He begins to speak again.
You've been handed it Will, handed everything on a silver platter. I earned it. I earned everything. I was a rebel working the system. Just because of my name I was restricted and held down. You Will, you were the golden boy, the chosen one. Whilst my name and my family were thrown to the side and forgotten about... I don't care about you Will, I got you here, I can take it away...

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Will smiles and jumps down from the turnbuckle to grab the microphone he dropped before, he looks over at Stark sitting on the chair.*

"Yeah, yeah, yeah... I'm the broken record. Your family history doesn't mean shit to me, I got me here, not you... ME. You're older and been in this business longer than me, so what's stopping the veteran from taking out the young lion? You want to be recognised old man? Then prove it. The fact that you say that you could beat me with a snap of your fingers is cute, go on bud, kick my neck off, do whatever you need to do to make yourself, and you'll need to do that. Because at the moment..."

*Will edges closer to Stark and slightly kneels down to face him directly, Antonio seemingly getting angry.*

"Bitch you ain't worth my damn time."

*Stark leaps to his feet but Will has already slid out of the ring with his championship, a grin on his face. Antonio picks up the seated chair and folds it back up before throwing it out of the ring and at the barricade, Will continues his walk to the back as the camera fades to black and the promo package hyping up Neilson vs Haze for tonight begins to play.*

End of Segment
Le Mentions - @The Anarchist

Reactions: Geek773