'American Sniper'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Curious if anyone is planning on going to go see this movie when it comes out in all theaters come mid January? There's probably already a stream out seeing as they did a limited release on Christmas Day in 4 theaters throughout the US.. If anyone manages to find a pretty solid copy feel free to send it my way.. I'm totally interested though to see a cinematic rendition of how they will portray US Sniper Chris Kyle.

99d806c35369386817a8f67c095cbcdc.jpg

(Left = Chris Kyle) (Right = Bradley Cooper)​

"Christopher Scott "Chris" Kyle was a United States Navy SEAL and the most lethal sniper in U.S. military history with 160 confirmed kills out of 255 probable kills."

The movie itself looks pretty good as far as the trailer goes, IMO this will probably be Bradley Cooper's best job of his career so far.. We'll see though it's still too early to say for me, especially since I haven't seen the movie yet and am basing my pre-opinion off of the trailers and heresay from executives behind the scenes.

If you haven't seen the trailer yet here is the most recent one that came out not too long ago..

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Have no interest in this movie, never liked Chris Kyle and really never had any care into his story (he has a history of lying to make him self seem more..."bigger and badder"). Hope Bradley Cooper does great in it.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Eastwood is a good director and the subject matter is solid so I can see this being a good movie.. but to be honest I want to see Unbroken a little more.

If you want to watch a great movie based around snipers watch "Enemy at the Gates"

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Any film directed by Clint Eastwood is worth seeing, no matter what the story is. And Bradley Cooper seems like the perfect actor for this part.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eastwood is a good director and the subject matter is solid so I can see this being a good movie.. but to be honest I want to see Unbroken a little more.

If you want to watch a great movie based around snipers watch "Enemy at the Gates"

My favorite sniper in world history is the main character in that movie, Enemy at the Gates is totally solid.. Jude Law plays an awesome Zaitsev.