America is NOT the greatest country in the world

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
it's plenty when my expenses are super low living with 3 roommates. I also supplement my income with online poker and sports betting. Any other concerns about my financial situation fella?
Boo, you use cheap methods fella~

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
bit nerdy playing games all day lad

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Boo, you use cheap methods fella~
if it were easy more people would turn a profit gambling. I took my lumps and put in the time to get to the point I'm at now where I can consistently turn profits playing online poker or sports gambling.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
if it were easy more people would turn a profit gambling. I took my lumps and put in the time to get to the point I'm at now where I can consistently turn profits playing online poker or sports gambling.
What kind of poker you playing? The speed some people can calculate the percentages on Texas Hold Em is pretty amazing.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
i am 6ft 4

you are 5ft 7

who is small now lad
Yet I'm not even close to 5'7'' nice try buddy~

Imma laugh when your gambling goes wrong~

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yet I'm not even close to 5'7'' nice try buddy~

Imma laugh when your gambling goes wrong~
I don't gamble with money that isn't expendable. I have nice bankrolls built up

What kind of poker you playing? The speed some people can calculate the percentages on Texas Hold Em is pretty amazing.
I stick to hold em 90% of the time but I've been dipping my toes in a bit of Omaha, but I am not very profitable there yet. hold em is my game though

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I don't gamble with money that isn't expendable. I have nice bankrolls built up

I stick to hold em 90% of the time but I've been dipping my toes in a bit of Omaha, but I am not very profitable there yet. hold em is my game though
That's stupid. You should be high rollin

Nexus1

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
wweforever.net
US is undoubtedly a great country. It is multi-cultural to the core and we can agree that it is the most powerful country that ever existed on earth in the history of humans. In foreseeable future I see China as the only country that will manage to challenge USA.