• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
We're all very familiar with your character, just didn't know where the fuck your username came from is all lad.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
We're all very familiar with your character, just didn't know where the fuck your username came from is all lad.
the tg part are my initials. t standing for my first name, g standing for my middle name lad

whats the name seabs all about?

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
forger quirky names, just sign up normally

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Okay

A miveld is a rugged manly nerd, at the end of the day. One that has a burly build, a manly musk and looks like a read hardnut. Also knows all the big words like friverlous and vacous, which proves his smarts.

Not selfrightious or on his high horse, and can dish out the home truths about other lads

That is a miveld

You look like a proper hardnut lad. Remind me a bit of John Cena in all honesty lad.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
BTW anyone else cutting themselves ATM because Seabs is ignoring their PMs??

just me then??