America is NOT the greatest country in the world

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Oh because I'm black? Fucking racist. See Canada is the true worst country ever, I mean just look at the way @Senhor Perfect trys to mate with half of the members.

Nobody cares about your snowy ass country.
Your fucking hockey.
Your 3 inch dicks.
Yo hairy women.
Or yo stupid ass food.

What was that?
It's goddamn America coming to spread some fucking freedom. Get on our level son.

^Fucking GOAT

my favorite thing is when idiots play the Hendrix anthem and are like "WOOO AMERICA" when in reality he was playing in protest

Hendrix is god

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
America isn't ballsy enough to do that, they only did that cause Truman lol
We only don't bomb you guys because we need video games. We're to busy spreading freedom to design those ourselves son. Aren't you from Philly anyways?

Farooq

Reaction score
my favorite thing is when idiots play the Hendrix anthem and are like "WOOO AMERICA" when in reality he was playing in protest

Hendrix is god
He's playing in protest because he knows that America sucks, but every other country sucks worst. So even though he knew this country sucks, he knew it was the greatest since others sucked worst.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He's playing in protest because he knows that America sucks, but every other country sucks worst. So even though he knew this country sucks, he knew it was the greatest since others sucked worst.
He was mostly just protesting Vietnam right?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
America isn't ballsy enough to do that, they only did that cause Truman lol
If you little guys wanna step out of line again we'll straighten you out. Japan has been on their best behavior, but honestly, I'm expecting them to act up again sometime.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
We only don't bomb you guys because we need video games. We're to busy spreading freedom to design those ourselves son. Aren't you from Philly anyways?
Nope, Shizuoka originally. Philly is the only good place though. Also the video game factor is nothing, only Truman did shit. Also freedom = mass genocide of US citizens.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Nope, Shizuoka originally. Philly is the only good place though. Also the video game factor is nothing, only Truman did shit. Also freedom = mass genocide of US citizens.
Japan is a bunch of Saints, meanwhile. What, with the invading, raping and pillaging of Nanking. Good guy japanese

Farooq

Reaction score
He was mostly just protesting Vietnam right?
Acutally it was said it was against Vietnam. Hendrix himself never confirmed it, he said it sounded beautiful the way he played it for the reason being.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Japan is a bunch of Saints, meanwhile. What, with the invading, raping and pillaging of Nanking. Good guy japanese
Better than fearing to walk anywhere in the fear that you'll be killed.

Farooq

Reaction score
*smells the air*
Ah nothing fresh bullshit in the morning to start the day.

Reactions: TheTNHMaster