Amazing Kong is Awesome!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Judge Dredd

Reaction score
I knew that if a thread was ever made about Kong her looks would be the main topic of discussion.
Looks aside she is one of the most talented female wrestlers in the world, alongside the likes of Lacey, Cheerleader Melissa, Gail Kim and of course the female Japanese wrestlers. And i kinda hope the she does win at BFG because it sets up a huge hurdle for whoever wants to become champion.
But i prefer her coming runner up where someone else overcomes the greatness of Amazing Kong.

Reaction score
Hah I love how since her debut on impact, everyone has been changing predictions on the gauntlet. I will admit Kong is awesome in the ring and showed that TNA will not be about looks but the performance of their female talent. Somehow I feel ashamed I have never seen Kong nor any of the new TNA knockouts do any ring work before this.

RaVeN*

Reaction score
Amazing Kong/Joe book it. She is awesome. I watched her in SHIMMER. She will be hard to be at BFG.