Am I wrong?

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

So I just got in a fight with my big brother.

He slapped me in my mouth for know reason right. So I slapped him back. I didn't get serious when he slapped me but when I slapped him back. The littlebig(yes he's older but immature)bitch got mad and pulled out a knife. So I kicked him in the nuts and threw the knife to the side. Then he used his weight to knock me over. I got in some head punches before I resorted to biting his arm because he was strangling like Homer does Bart :shifty:

Soon after another friend breaks up our fight. Big brother left and I spit on his face before he walked out the door.

Am I wrong for retaliating? Seriously half of me feels bad but the other half says fuck him.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well I sincerely doubt it's really as you say, for no reason that he slapped you first. You probably said or did something that pissed him off, maybe he tried to talk with you about something like I don't know, who ate the late brownie and you blew him off, which set him off. Either way I don't think your brother just up and walked into a room and slapped you.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You should have kicked him in the nuts...wait you did that...meh I say fighting back was the right..and cool thing to do.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Well I sincerely doubt it's really as you say, for no reason that he slapped you first. You probably said or did something that pissed him off, maybe he tried to talk with you about something like I don't know, who ate the late brownie and you blew him off, which set him off. Either way I don't think your brother just up and walked into a room and slapped you.

Its a brother thing, he always hits me without good reasons. Just never in the mouth. Over stepping boundaries :wounded1:

MikeRaw

Ya, i guess your wrong. If you know he always jokingly slaps ou, just cause it's in the ace shouldn't make that much of a difference. And if you know he's immature, then just leave him, lol, no need to bitchslap back.

Moonlight Drive

Styles: CATFIGHTTTT! CATFIGHTTT!

But I am on the fence here. He shouldn't have slapped you, and he pulled out a knife, that's fucked. But You probably should've been the bigger (oxymorons FTW) man and just walked away

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yeah after he pulled the knife in all seriousness you are absolved from anything you did to him AFTER he brought out the weaopon. That's my opinion. But before that, it probably would of been better to just walk it off outside or something.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You did the right thing, IMO. If you just walk off he knows he can bully you around. And he will then try to use that to his advantage.

Travis40

You fail...you should've teabagged him when you had the chance.

Reaction score
You spat in his face? Thats just bad man. You ain't Carlito.