• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

am I an oldfag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster

Jobber
Reaction score
I was just curious if you guys would consider me an oldfag yet? I have not been all that active but i have been around for awhile.

Monster

Jobber
Reaction score
41 posts. Been here since 2011. Logic.
Quality not quantity.

I have ben watching WWE since I was probably 3 or 4. I love that shit but I am so busy now a days. I have to catch up on 6 credits on school and I am supposed to graduate in a few months.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Quality not quantity.

I have ben watching WWE since I was probably 3 or 4. I love that shit but I am so busy now a days. I have to catch up on 6 credits on school and I am supposed to graduate in a few months.
Those quality posts thou

Monster

Jobber
Reaction score
Those quality posts thou
Why are you even hating kid?
I have no problem with you but I think you are being a fucking punk. Who cares if I have a few posts on this particular forum? I post when I can. Sorry I do not have more time but that doesn't mean you have to act juvenile about it. All I asked was if I was an oldfag. The admin said I was so uhh fuck you:)

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Why are you even hating kid?
I have no problem with you but I think you are being a fucking punk. Who cares if I have a few posts on this particular forum? I post when I can. Sorry I do not have more time but that doesn't mean you have to act juvenile about it. All I asked was if I was an oldfag. The admin said I was so uhh fuck you:)
Lmao he's trying too hard. I'll put this in short.

816bcb56a17551ae387b1a468477514f.png

Status
Not open for further replies.