Always a popular topic

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
A heavy prison sentence is all that is required.

Once said criminal is locked in his cell, the inmates take care of the rest.

He doesn't last. Period.

JimmyD

Reaction score
The question here is whether an attraction to children is an irreversible lack of morality or a mental illness. There are certainly arguments for both sides, and before we have a clear understanding of what it is that makes people attracted to kids (and don't get me wrong, I understand there are people out there who simply want to fuck someone who's not going to resist) we can't reasonably sentence these people to death without becoming immoral ourselves.

niggles

Reaction score
maybe the children shouldn't go around getting molested in the first place

Kaedon

Reaction score
The question here is whether an attraction to children is an irreversible lack of morality or a mental illness. There are certainly arguments for both sides, and before we have a clear understanding of what it is that makes people attracted to kids (and don't get me wrong, I understand there are people out there who simply want to fuck someone who's not going to resist) we can't reasonably sentence these people to death without becoming immoral ourselves.

No, the question is can they be rehabilitated. And by and large, they cant.

Axis

Death sentence is too kind, imo. Lock them up in solitary confinement 23.5/7 for the rest of their lives with no option of commuting their sentence or whatever bullshit goes on.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Oooor we could just do what we do now, and have them under a register where in local newspapers and over the internet there is constant updates to the locals that this kind of person is moving into their neighbor, and let social stigma isolate them. I agree with whoever said earlier that this kind of "kill that fucker NOW!" mentality is more akin to that of an angry mob, and not of actual use of the justice system. If we persecuted everyone who's actions made us angry then there wouldn't be anyone left. Because you all annoy me. lol.

Moonlight Drive

A lifetime in jail will be a lot more fitting than death.

CT Styles

They get a taste of their own medicine in jail. Here in Melbourne there's a prison where one guy gets a frozen sausage shoved down his throat every morning so far down that he starts to lose consciousness and they pull it out just before he's going to die. This happens everyday for him along with a beating.

Prison imo.

Wrestling Station

High doses of GHB and steroids counteract that. And we arent killing them because of the emotive nature of the crime, we are killing them because generally multiple time sex offenders cant be rehabilitated. There is the rare exception, but generally, they are who they are, and we cant have those people walking around our children, sisters, nieces, and whoever.

THAT WOULD DIFFINITELY GRANT HIM A CHAMPIONSHIP re-MATCH!! :yes:

Kaedon

Reaction score
To be fair I've not seen many examples of attempted rehabilitation when it comes to paedophiles.

Sex offeneders are "rehabilitated" every day. There is an entire class of psycologists who try and do it, but by and large, they reoffend

joshmarange

Reaction score
Chop off their penis and balls and make sure they live and make them live like that the rest of their lives