• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
What should happen to child fuckers? This swim coach in my hometown was recently arrested and we are now finding out he's been at this shit for DECADES. Can someone give me one good reason these guys/girls shouldnt get a bullet to the head?

MikeRaw

It's tough to choose between
-Kill them
-Having a fat, slimy, greasy dude (like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers) fuck them in the ass repeatedly.
It's pretty damn sick though. In fact, it's one of the worst,a nd most disguisting crimes out there.

Wrestling Station

Chris Hansen would have a better explanation (well for some weird reason :shifty: )
But I suggest, hang him from the tip of his penis till death imo.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You mean hang him for the 10 seconds before his penis rips off because it's not meant to hold that much weight, hits the ground with a thud and slowly and excruciatingly bleeds to death?

If so, awesome.

Wrestling Station

You mean hang him for the 10 seconds before his penis rips off because it's not meant to hold that much weight, hits the ground with a thud and slowly and excruciatingly bleeds to death?

If so, awesome.

pretty much what I was trying to explain.

P.S: 10 seconds depending on how much shit is stored in his ass btw.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Firstly by child you do mean prepubescent, right? In that case, I honestly don't know what to do with them. Usually a prison sentence and the rumor mill in there will take care of it.

Reminds me of a story though. I used to go to a local wrestling promotion and there was this guy who was real nerdy.....he had buck teeth, blond bowl cut, and he sounded like a high pitched comic book guy from the Simpson's. One week, his stable member came out with his TV championship and said that it had been vacated because the guy had been busted molesting little boys on a cub scout outing. I looked it up and sure enough, it was true.

C4

^That would be so damn painful.

They could have blades run through his armpits and simultaneously cut his penis with a knife.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Yeah Chuck I do mean little kids. If a 17 yo has sex with an 18 yo, thats different.

phantomgerald

Seriously, give him the fucking death sentence. Whatever the method is fine, as long as the fucker is dead.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Thing is, as much as I agree that they deserve to die for being such rancid pieces of shit, if you start dishing out capital punishment based on the emotive nature of their crime then you essentially undermine the judicial system, which only works if emotion isn't involved. Otherwise you'll just turn the system into little more than an angry mob and make it worthless.

I still think they should be chemically castrated though.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I still think they should be chemically castrated though.

High doses of GHB and steroids counteract that. And we arent killing them because of the emotive nature of the crime, we are killing them because generally multiple time sex offenders cant be rehabilitated. There is the rare exception, but generally, they are who they are, and we cant have those people walking around our children, sisters, nieces, and whoever.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Torture

Shock his dick every ten seconds for 10 years straight. Let some machine shove food down his mouth.

He'll be hanging upside down while this all happens.

Or just let Big Black have his way with him.