• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Notorious.

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey guys! How’s it going?

I guess this is where I kinda tell you all about myself then....we’ll my name is Michael I’m 18 I’m currently studying Sport at college. Oh I’m English I’m pretty chill once you get to know me.

I first got into Wrestling when I was about 7 and I was a huge John Cena fan.....(Secrectly I still am but shhh) up until about half way through 2016 I only watched WWE and I thought it was the best promotion in the world but then I started to watch ROH, NJPW, PWG and of course my mind was changed almost instantly.

I guess my fav 5 wrestlers would have to be.....AJ Styles, Adam Cole, Cody Rhodes, Candice LeRae anddd Matt Sydal.

I’m super into football and I truly believe West Ham United are the best team in the world.

Oh and UFC is pretty sick also. Conor McGregor and Demetrius Johnson are truly great IMO.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Nice pic, good to have another AJ Styles fan on here. Get Ready To Fly

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
Hello and welcome! I tried doing the indie scene but I can’t stick with an episode I lose interest for some reason.
Only ever watched 5star through because I was at an event.

Shame on the west ham choice

Crash

Reaction score
Hello and Welcome, enjoy your stay... Nice taste in wrestlers choice btw.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah.... There are a few ppl that are nice enough to let ya know that there was a spelling mistake. Lol, Even I myself get reminders if I miss Spell something. And Im ok with that. I'm not the greatest speller in the world. Lol :D

Reactions: Redboy123@

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Yeah.... There are a few ppl that are nice enough to let ya know that there was a spelling mistake. Lol, Even I myself get reminders if I miss Spell something. And Im ok with that. I'm not the greatest speller in the world. Lol :emoji_grin:
Nothing wrong with the occasional typo. But feel free to butcher someone who makes a real grammatical error. Poor grammar is inexcusable lol