• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
WWE has released a number of superstars recently like Eugene, Cryme Time, Sandman, ect. Last time they released a bunch of superstars they were trying to bring Brock Lesnar back into the WWE. So what I was thinking is could WWE be trying to bring in some big name and that is why they are releasing all then people. Could it be so that they can afford to bring Jericho back since he may be coming back with in the next couple of months if he re-signs with the WWE.

Any Thoughts?

Barurot

Reaction score
I dunno the reason behind Sandman's release but Cryme Time's release is because of the mess they had with Cade/Murdoch and the ref. Eugene's release correct me if I'm wrong is his prescription for painkillers expired when he was tested thus he came in violation of the wellness policy...

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well I dont know but it could be for something of that effect. And do not doubt the desperate times along here now I mean TNA dropped 5 great talents to bring in a guy who cannot even wrestle!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Adam Pacman Jones. YEah Jerry Lynn asked for his release but other guys got released ust to pay for his contract to come in.

MikeRaw

Ya they arent clearing tfor Y2J. I mean, how muchspace was Sandman and Eugene taking up? lol. And there was stories for all of them...

dayvid316

Reaction score
WWE makes loads of money i doubt they needed to make room for Y2J they have reason and proably don't have any thing for the future

Reaction score
bring back Machoman! he can beat triple h and then fukk stephanie!
wait Machoman you must be wack but you're cool as heck though I must say I will fukk stephanie
I would "F" stephanie and then I would have her bring WWF back and I'd have shane say it's all your fault vince!

CenaMark54

SWA stop copying threads from here and putting them on other forums.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
As much as I like Y2J I dont think they are cleaning house for him...its not like Vince is hard up for money. If it was concerning Y2J, I think they should have left those guys for Y2J to use as stepping stones back to the top. But then again they might just push him to the top right away against the other main eventers like they did when he first debuted. But I think he should have some mid-card matches first to work off the ring rust that Im sure hes accumulated during his absence, which is another reason I doubt that they released anyone for his benefit.

therazar

Reaction score
wwe brings in hundreds of millions vinces net worth is 800 million they dont need money for a 10 million dollar contract

Vaan1221

Reaction score
They rich, and since yall mentioned the name...

BRING BACK Cryme Tyme!!! lordhavemercy, gracious.

kingovkings

Reaction score
NAAAAAAAAAAAH i dnt think vince is clearing house for y2j he got loads of money plus i dont think he would leave his rosters thin just 2 sign 1 person.but i hope y2 j iz on his way back :)

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
I think Vince definitely could have signed Jericho without releasing a single person.

They were just taking out the trash, so to speak.