• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
1kUEnbt.png

@Dolph'sZiggler
@Stopspot
@The Real GOAT (If this is Seabs i miss you)
@Aids Johnson
@CM Punk
@Snowman
@Danielson
@Leo C
@Lacky (fuck you Lacky)
@deth
@Senhor Perfect
@Matt (RIP)
@Solidus
@Xanth (love you you're just as good as me <3)
@Jacob Fox (who the fuck is dis)
@Lady Deathbane (bitch)
hold the door...

Crayo

The Boss
People bringing up post:likes ratio are newfags who clearly don't know there was no such thing as a like plugin when I first created this forum.

Now do the math, blueberries (aka Aids).

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
People bringing up post:likes ratio are newfags who clearly don't know there was no such thing as a like plugin when I first created this forum.

Press like if you agree

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion

60k posts, less likes than Aids on your own forums. Do the math on your like to post ratio yourself, you fucking blueberry. "Oh my first 20k posts didn't have a like option!" who gives a fuck, you clickbaited 90% of your posts telling people you loved them and shit.

Oh, and you still are #4 in positive ratings. If I wanted a list of users who spammed the forums, your screenshot would have shown you, mince Mcvahon, and Lacky. Sandy Cabbage.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Also am I the only one on these forums blown away by the fact Jono, Crayo, and Xanth lurk here pretty consistently, but cannot be bothered to post unless baited into it? Jonofag posts in IWT, Xanth dislikes my post (fuck you tubby) and Crayo replies to my shit all in less than 24 hours like it's some kind of fluke. It isn't.

CBA to post here on a regular basis though.