All of you are pathetic.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Awww, I love when you say "All of you" because it's the only group that includes me :D.

Reaction score
No, it's a jobber religion. Even buddhists and mormons don't have to live in barren desert wastelands and don't think caves to be mansions nor look like they are wearing giant spools of unwoven cotton as hats. That's jobbersville shit right there.

Reaction score
No, it's a jobber religion. Even buddhists and mormons don't have to live in barren desert wastelands and don't think caves to be mansions nor look like they are wearing giant spools of unwoven cotton as hats. That's jobbersville shit right there.

you look at pakistani or afghanistani people and think that all people would look like them? Put your facts straight before talking from your ass.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Totally off topic... But...

Where I live most people from India refer to everyone as 'buddy'. Like I walk into 7-11 and the guy says 'what's up buddy. thanks buddy.'

Then this guy at the motel even says "fuck you buddy!" to people when he is kicking them out. What is up with all this buddy shit!?