All Japan - The House Baba built

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Ah Just found a Google drive of AJPW before you posted but the hero Archive got aaaalll the juice. Thanks man!
you probably found the classic AJPW drive which is a side project to the real hero archive. Classic drive is old school stuff. Real hero archive is mainly current day and some years back. Plus in the RH you have everything that doesn't have its own streaming service

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
All Japan's biggest show this year, Summer Explosion from Sumo Hall on August 27th officially airs live on Samurai TV!

Starting time 7am London time/ 2am EST with a run time of 5 and a half hours.

@Leo C @RedDwarfTechy @Jacob Fox you guys are probably interested in this. I am willing to predict it goes up on the puro on demand livestream
2am EST bell time sucks, but hey, it'll be one hell of a show

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Thanks for the info and I WILL be checking it out this year :)

Stopspot

Reaction score
Thanks for the info and I WILL be checking it out this year :emoji_slight_smile:
I knew you could not stay away from watching the walking corpse of Dory Funk Jr wrestle a match

Reactions: Leo C

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Hey @Stopspot has AJPW really not broadcasted any shows since the 20/6 Hokkaido? Where's that WILD BURNING vs young lions match?

Stopspot

Reaction score
Hey @Stopspot has AJPW really not broadcasted any shows since the 20/6 Hokkaido? Where's that WILD BURNING vs young lions match?
The stuff that happens on the Growin up cards air on the monthly AJPW 11 show. Not the entire shows but key matches. check the documentary section of the archive.

The July Korakuen airs tomorrow (July 30) Samurai opted not to have any shows in July since they had two shows on Samurai in June and are airing the sumo hall show live in August

Last edited:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The stuff that happens on the Growin up cards air on the monthly AJPW 11 show. Not the entire shows but key matches. check the documentary section of the archive.

The July Korakuen airs tomorrow (July 30) Samurai opted not to have any shows in July since they had two shows on Samurai in June and are airing the sumo hall show live in August
Thanks man. Do you have a start time on tomorrow's airing? It'll conflict with the G1, won't it?

Stopspot

Reaction score
Tajiri defeated Hikaru Sato for the junior belt today in Osaka. His first challenger will be Ultimo Dragon who has called for a match at Sumo Hall.

In bigger news. Joe Doering has turned on the Evolution stable, attacking Suwama and Aoki after the main event. This puts an end to the longest serving unit in All Japan today. As Evolution was a continuation of Suwama and Joe's older unit, Last Revolution.

So some much needed unit shakeup is coming.

Last edited:

Stopspot

Reaction score
@Jacob Fox @Leo C @RedDwarfTechy etc etc

Major, possibly VERY MAJOR news!

AJPW ARE GOING TO START AIRING ON THE FITE APP.

– The FITE App announced today that they have come to terms with All Japan Pro Wrestling to carry their events via the Fite App. The events will start this weekend with each show priced at $4.99 with unlimited replays included.

It's a pretty vague statement in regards to what will air on it but we can assume that it is just the modern stuff for now since the TV rights for the classical stuff is a minefield.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/various-news-fite-app-ajpw-shows-atsushi-onita-way-us/

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
@Jacob Fox @Leo C @RedDwarfTechy etc etc

Major, possibly VERY MAJOR news!

AJPW ARE GOING TO START AIRING ON THE FITE APP.

– The FITE App announced today that they have come to terms with All Japan Pro Wrestling to carry their events via the Fite App. The events will start this weekend with each show priced at $4.99 with unlimited replays included.

It's a pretty vague statement in regards to what will air on it but we can assume that it is just the modern stuff for now since the TV rights for the classical stuff is a minefield.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/various-news-fite-app-ajpw-shows-atsushi-onita-way-us/
:henry3: Fuck this is awesome

Stopspot

Reaction score
:henry3: Fuck this is awesome
It's not clear what shows will air. It could be modern stuff. It could somehow be classical stuff. I lean towards modern stuff considering Fite said they struck a deal with all japan itself and not anyone who owns the tape library.

No idea how many shows per month it will be as well.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It's not clear what shows will air. It could be modern stuff. It could somehow be classical stuff. I lean towards modern stuff considering Fite said they struck a deal with all japan itself and not anyone who owns the tape library.

No idea how many shows per month it will be as well.
As long as I get my Yokohama Twilight Blues shows I'm happy.