ALL IN Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
cody-ftr.jpg

time70183a8a2b742982.png
WHEN

United States: Saturday Evening, September 1st, at 7pm ET on the FITE app, HonorClub, & the first hour of All In will air on WGN America starting at 6PM ET

where.png
WHERE

Sears Centre, Hoffman Estates, IL, US

preview.png
Matchcard

• The Young Bucks & Kota Ibushi vs. Rey Mysterio Jr., Fenix & Bandido
  • Kenny Omega vs. Pentagon Jr.
  • NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship: Nick Aldis (c) vs. Cody Rhodes
  • ROH World Championship: Jay Lethal (c) vs. Over the Budget Battle Royal winner
  • Kazuchika Okada vs. Marty Scurll
  • Joey Janela vs. Hangman Page
  • Stephen Amell vs. Christopher Daniels
  • Madison Rayne vs. Chelsea Green vs. Britt Baker vs. Tessa Blanchard
  • The Briscoes vs. So-Cal Uncensored (Zero Hour)
  • Over the Budget Battle Royal: Moose, Jordynne Grace, Colt Cabana, Ethan Page, Rocky Romero, Brian Cage, Billy Gunn, Jimmy Jacobs, Marko Stunt, six TBD (Zero Hour)
  • + MORE

[ LIVE DISCUSSION WILL START AT 6PM ET ]

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So anyone want a live discussion for this Saturday? Not sure how many will be tuning it.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I would have, despite this card not interesting me in the slightest. Just looked and realized Chikara King of Trios is an evening show that night though, so I'm gonna be busy.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I would have, despite this card not interesting me in the slightest. Just looked and realized Chikara King of Trios is an evening show that night though, so I'm gonna be busy.

Ah well. Enjoy your other show!

If no one is interested or are going to be busy, no big deal. Just thought I would ask. :kitler:

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I'll watch it just for all the hype and for curiosity.. Card doesn't look interesting, and no Tenille Dashwood in the women's match.. The fuck is that.

Reaction score
Okada vs Scurll and the NWA world title are the only things that look good to me.

But I hope we get Punk as a surprise or Neville!

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Predicting Flip Gordan to enter the Zero Hour Battle Royale and wins, thus getting on the show and they have finally decided to [HASHTAG]#BookFlip[/HASHTAG]

Reactions: WrestleRacer91

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I mean, the whole card looks great, I don't quite understand the thing of it doesn't look good, but whatever. Cody vs Nick has been the best story being told in 2018, and I am really looking forward to this. Also, I hate you Snake for creating this before I had the chance, too. XD

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Joey Janela vs Hangman Page is now going to be a Chicago Street Fight.

And I thought Jeff Hardy was the only one who is going to f***ing die.

• Haha

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Joey Janela vs Hangman Page is now going to be a Chicago Street Fight.

And I thought Jeff Hardy was the only one who is going to f***ing die.
So which one would be Jeff Hardy then, lol.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Cody vs Nick has been the best story being told in 2018, and I am really looking forward to this
I respectfully disagree with this opinion. 1. Both guys are incredibly boring in the ring. I still think Aldis vs Storm back at Cage of Death (where Aldis won the title) was one of the most "makes me want to gouge my eyes out and sleep for a hundred years" match I've ever witnessed live, possibly ever, and that's saying something. 2. I give either the Ciampa/Gargano story or the reinventing of Eddie Edwards story that honor this year, personally.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree with this opinion. 1. Both guys are incredibly boring in the ring. I still think Aldis vs Storm back at Cage of Death (where Aldis won the title) was one of the most "makes me want to gouge my eyes out and sleep for a hundred years" match I've ever witnessed live, possibly ever, and that's saying something. 2. I give either the Ciampa/Gargano story or the reinventing of Eddie Edwards story that honor this year, personally.
Eh, I wouldn't say I find both men exciting or boring, but Nick wrestles a very old skool style of wrestling, which I enjoy to some extent, and Cody is a modern American style, which isn't bad. Okay, I agree about that match, but Storm is old and can barely wrestle, in my opinion. Ciampa vs Gargano is good, but it has been running it's course and they seem to repeat a lot of things over and over, and Eddie Edwards was great, but once you look at it is a retelling of Raven vs Tommy Dreamer, which isn't bad as that was one of the best stories ever told in ECW or wrestling in general. I like all three stories and all three would be contenders for number one, but the reason I enjoy Nick vs Cody is that there are more emotions behind since it is the NWA title, a title that means a lot to both men, but means a little bit more to Cody due to Dusty. Again, feel free to disagree with me, but I personally think Nick and Cody have more emotions involved in it and thus makes it a bit better of a story.

Last edited:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I wonder what kind of match Cody and Nick will put together. Seems like both of them are best at working as WWE-style heels

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the most recent hype package for All In? It's truly got me excited! I'm really All In now!!!