All Hail Truth

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_zero

Truth i am not a Traitor i ahve more land which i am lettign you take to build on and take more of the World So take my land if you want i am still a loyal Noble man to pharoh truth!

The A-man

Reaction score
Say, uh, Truth. Listen, my anime chicks are starting to get tired out from all the cooking and whatnot and I would like to ask you f they could rest a bit.

ALL HAIL TRUTH!!!

Reaction score
Truth i am not a Traitor i ahve more land which i am lettign you take to build on and take more of the World So take my land if you want i am still a loyal Noble man to pharoh truth!

TRAITOR, as King Monkey's royal geographer i hereby declare that zero is no longer in control of S. America and as of know S. America belongs to NooDLE

monkeystyle

Reaction score
untitledyohw2.png

The ghetto map of Truths kingdom

You can keep your silly negroes.

Though, if you want... followers of Truth, we have lots of Fried Chicken, watermelon, and kool aid over on my side.

The A-man

Reaction score
Well in that case, I'm joining up with you Monkeystyle! Of course if my anime chicks could come too, it would be all the better!!